Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mazdaspeed3 content: Level Up. (pic heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazdaspeed3 content: Level Up. (pic heavy)

well i stepped my game up from my old advan setup

Super Advan sa3 ver.1
    18x8.5 +28
    18x9.5 +35

ditched those and got some ABC Exclusive Glanzen's.

18x9 +23
    18x10 +28

with 215/40/18 Federal 595ss

they came in black but im in the process of polishing them.

lol and i still havent finished the wheels

Hovercraft mode.

suspension all drooped.

p-p-p-p-poker face...

needz moar low...

this is a little issue lol. going up and down my drive way looks like this. when the new coilovers come out im hoping itll be something like this permanently on flat ground. but def. needs moar pull, moar dumpt, and moar tuck.

Got bored this past sunday so i went out and took some pics. car still needs to go lower in the front. so while waiting for some stuff to come in, i fully cambered the fronts so itll go a little lower and added a 15mm bolt on spacer. so new specs are:

18x9 +23
    18x10+ 28

the car is pretty dirty haha. o well...

Waiting on Stance to release their coilovers so i can start pulling and tucking shit. i know the fronts are still kind of high. im gonna work on that soon and get it down so itll be alright until new coils.

let me know what yall think!

my fave ms3 wagon!!!! looking ill bro
    emerson@migsmotorsports.com
    MigsMotorsports.com
    San Diego Car Service / Installs and Part Sales... Contact us at info@migsmotorsports.com or call us at 858-334-3989..
    Suspension B&G / Eibach / H&R / Kw / KYB / Bilstein Wheels Miro / Alufelgen / Rotiform Clothing effin euro - If we do not list it, ask us and well get it!

Comment

Oh my it happen to me before.. Damn the black thing is hard to come off on my hand.. I wash my hand with too much soap and I use rubber glove to clean them off... DOH I smear them all over the fender and fawk the black thing all over... I had to take time to remove them...
      >>>>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<<<<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok....

Comment

Yea buddy! These cars look so much sicker with aggressive fitment

Comment

awwwww, i like the advans 4x better
          1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
          Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Looks good with the ABC Exclusive Glanzens. Love those wheels.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

dope wagon
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

FINALLY some dope ass fitment on a 3

Comment

Dope car, loved it on the Advans.
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

great fitment!

Comment

I'm not sure I like the wheel designs better, but the fitment is great!

Comment

Loved it before, love it now.
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Love the fitment. The rear shot makes the car look so wide and aggressive
                          http://www.jmbat.com/bbsquad/forum2/index.php

DOODS! Real Friends > Car Clubs

http://autoimportcraze.com/

Comment

Not sure how I feel about the wheel style, but the stance, fitment and car are all very nice.

stanceNeon | halcyonphoto.net

Comment

Man that rear driveway shot is the money....

I do love those wheels! Buuuuut....damn I kinda dug the Advans haha, maybe black face w/chrome lip or a chrome face on a white lip would put em over the advans in my book, are they Advans for sale??? lol

Still the hardest MS3, can't wait to see it on the new coil overs.
                              Last edited by Dom_J; 03-22-2010, 10:02 PM.
                              E90 LCI 328xi / Autosupreme Coutures / Mission:Conquer Slamming AWD BMW #vipe90

"Chasin' the dream, never the competition..." #@lifestyle "Chromed out bimmers & Gold Alpinas......." -Dom Kennedy

"A supercar doesn't need to be incredibly wide and have enormous wheels. It must have height, stance and length. It must be as low as possible and reasonably short in length, but it still must be substantial and have an unmistakable attack in its stance."

StanceWorks....for supercars as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X