E36/5 332ti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E36/5 332ti

I was kinda bored and miss driving my S52 swapped ti. Been sitting in the garage with like four feet of ice and snow blocking the doors. Haha

Pictures suck cause they are from either my ipad or iphone....sorry. Hope to do a proper shoot once the weather gets nice.

I still have a complete MZ3 rear end to put on. Just need the time and space to do it.

Hope you guys like her. I'm thinking about trading the CCW's for some ACS type 1 or 2 or Hartge multi piece....if I can find them

Looks sweeet and s52 powered? lucky. Im in for the 3-piece hartge's, as I do love the type 2's but would look odd with two different kits, acs & ///motorsport but just my opinion. really clean trunk impaired e36 though!

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

Love it!!!!! Did you have any problems with the transmission and the diferential?

Comment

Hi=) I still want that hatch spoiler
        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

Looks nice im liking lots so far
          Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Very nice
              Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

love it. My brother sold his 332ti a few years ago. miss driving that monster

99 VW Cabrio "bitch basket"(SOLD)/88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
                IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Thanks fellas! No problems at all with the tranny and diff. I had a 3.73, then switch to a 2.90. My MZ3 diff is a 3.46. I'm looking forward to driving it again soon. The hatch spoiler can be had from the dealer. I only know of two ti's that have them. Stephan from Canada and mine. I love the way it looks. Sets it apart IMHO.

Comment

I tried going from the dealer when you told me last time. They couldn't locate any=( I wish my compact was done but I have gotten more in depth than I was going to. Haha
                    95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Yea, I know how that is. Been following you on IG. It's awesome to see the progress you've made.

Comment

I plan on having a friend shave the bay for me, then I think I'll be done

Comment

I can't wait to see it=) Thank you. I have my build on here and on the org too
                          95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X