Better Pictures of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Pictures of my car

So alexthejew posted some pictures earlier. Her are some shots I took... Sorry if they are blurry I was shooting free hand at night.

I need some 10mm spacers.

Does it look any better?

what size wheels/tires u runnin?

Comment

I really like it! Just go lower, and black out the badges.

baller house.

Comment

Awesome house and car.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

I like it. Interesting choice of wheels for a G sedan.
          00 Lexus GS300 | 05 Acura TL

Comment

I like it! Just get it a little lower and it will be outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by staytuned05 View Post
              what size wheels/tires u running?
              Rim size is 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 +22 all around tires size is 225/40-19 and 245/40-19, but I ad to change the fronts to 245/40-19 because they started leaking air because the installer fucked up the bead, luckily I had some old 245/40's laying around my garage.

So now the fronts looks iffy and aren't stretched at all, so I need new tires for the front's and a 1mm spacer up front as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                Awesome house and car.

Welcome to StanceWorks
                Thanks

Originally posted by Synsei View Post
                I like it. Interesting choice of wheels for a G sedan.
                Yea I wanted to be different.... I use to have a Z on work Equips that was also turbocharged...I'm Planning on putting a kit together for this car as well and since it has the newer VQ in it. It will be making a bit more power then the Z did.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                I like it! Just get it a little lower and it will be outstanding
                I was thinking about that. Once I get some Coils I will defiantly go lower but I'm saving to put a turbo kit together first.

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
                I really like it! Just go lower, and black out the badges.

baller house.

Thanks, I would probably never black them out...I'd rather get rid of them.
                I'm looking for a spoiler less trunk in red, which is hard to find, since red was only available on 07's. The funny thing is my neighbor has one but I'm not sure if she is willing to trade.

Comment

The sedan looks great! I like the wheel choice

Comment

looks sweet.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Hmm, for being +22 there isn't much concave look to those wheels. Looks good though, I wouldn't even say you need spacers, just more low.

Comment

I say don't worry about the spacers for now. I would just go lower and ave an alignment done to straighten things out and get some more negative camber.

Comment

Originally posted by Slammed e46 View Post
                          I say don't worry about the spacers for now. I would just go lower and ave an alignment done to straighten things out and get some more negative camber.
                          Why would I "have an alignment done to straighten things out" then add more negative camber??? If I don't rub now why would I add camber?

Comment

Because it looks fresh.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                            X