Nice work on the lips!
    This

Comment

looking real good.. like it alooot

Comment

the wheels look great
        This is my signature

Comment

Black e36 coupe with brown leather interior has always had a special spot in my heart.

Really nice ride man.

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

You're not cool
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

BRUH
              interior color
              wheel color
              camber
              bumper upgrade(better than the 1st one)
              some camber in the front? getting you lower?
              you've made 18's look nice
              GREAT JOB....
              Last edited by 7ate9; 03-05-2015, 05:15 PM.
              @ DEARSTEPDAD
              Slow 'N' Soft Build : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1054474

Comment

What a beauty

Comment

lovin the wheels........
                  sigpic

Comment

Welp, added camber, lowered another 1/2 inch.. and now my fitment is perfect!

It touches from time to time but nothing major. I think I'm going to set my dampening to max stiff. I emailed broadway about what they thought. I hear going max stiff will blow my struts..

this is my daily by the way

and thanks for the kind words fellas!
                    Last edited by Black; 03-10-2015, 10:26 PM.

Comment

very nice fitment in front, but i think 18s have to be tucked a little bit, otherwise the car is too high...

the interior looks killer ! where you got those woodthings from ? are they original ?
                      Last edited by WhiteLove; 03-11-2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteLove View Post
                        very nice fitment in front, but i think 18s have to be tucked a little bit, otherwise the car is too high...

the interior looks killer ! where you got those woodthings from ? are they original ?
                        The rears tuck a tiny bit. I tried to go lower but I'm already at 8.5 degrees.. I really don't want more lol.. this is a daily after all. I need to flare these fenders out a bit more but last time I tried it just wouldn't move! lol. I'm gonna get a diffuser eventually anyways

And I'm not exactly sure on the interior bits. After I decided to swap my interior to black (from tan) I found a this car being parted out. I bought the whole set in a heartbeat. It looks like it was an add on because there's screws that hold the wood to each panel but a friend says he's seen this kit on tan interior once before. Maybe I have unicorn interior lol
                        Last edited by Black; 03-12-2015, 08:08 PM.

Comment

damn bro, the fitment IS perfect! NOICE!
                          sigpic

Comment

love it man!! do you still have the smoke corner lights? I love the way the wheels match the interior! amber just looks a bit out of shade IMO. smoke or clear would make it better I think.
                            keep us updated man!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil G View Post
                              love it man!! do you still have the smoke corner lights? I love the way the wheels match the interior! amber just looks a bit out of shade IMO. smoke or clear would make it better I think.
                              keep us updated man!
                              I lost a smoked corner on the highway one day and threw on a set of ambers as temporaries.. then I kinda liked them better. I'm thinking of tinting just a shade or 2 to match the wheels now

Comment

Originally posted by Black View Post
                                I lost a smoked corner on the highway one day and threw on a set of ambers as temporaries.. then I kinda liked them better. I'm thinking of tinting just a shade or 2 to match the wheels now
                                At least that corner light died having fun though.
                                IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

Working...
                                X