Acura RL KA9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acura RL KA9

So I just picked up this 1999 Acura RL about two weeks ago because I needed a DD, but the car ended up being another project.

Car came with motegi racing wheels(gone) and lowering springs(unknown brand).

Bought some AME Shallen 19x8.5 wheels for car wrapped on Nitto Neogen 215/35/19 tires

Parts on their way
    JDM Window Visors
    Short Ram Intake
    BC racing Coilovers BR Series
    New Rear bumper due to this one having a pretty deep dent.

Picture of car of how she sits at the moment. Will update once new parts arrive.

I <3 MY KIA

nice. i always liked this body style. did you use springs/coils made for this car or from another car (TL)?

Comment

Wow, that looks great! I haven't seen many of these cars on the road before.

Are you going to find some legend badges?
      Less camber and spacers up front, and spacers in the rear would be tits on this.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Not bad. And your Kia looks dope too.
        stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Love it.. can't wiat for the new parts to find its way on here.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Looks good man nice start,some spacers will help and with the BC's you'll be sitting right. I had a set that were going to go on my LS400 but the specs were to weak

Comment

Originally posted by HKSpeed View Post
              nice. i always liked this body style. did you use springs/coils made for this car or from another car (TL)?
              Thank you. To be completely honest, the previous owner put springs on it. He said they were called STR Springs. I did my research on them but couldn't find them at all on the web. My BC coilovers will be here tommorow and those are from 04-08 tsx.

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
              Wow, that looks great! I haven't seen many of these cars on the road before.

Are you going to find some legend badges?
              Less camber and spacers up front, and spacers in the rear would be tits on this.
              Thank you! Im gonna find the oem honda grille for this, but I think I might leave it debadged. Its natural camber. Im going to lower it tommorow and see how it sits and I might throw 5mm spacers on it.

Originally posted by driftsucky View Post
              Not bad. And your Kia looks dope too.
              Thank you. The kia is actually gonna look alot better by end of month. Been working on it all fall and winter without really bringing it out to any shows.

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              Love it.. can't wiat for the new parts to find its way on here.
              Thanks broski.

Originally posted by tyler589 View Post
              Looks good man nice start,some spacers will help and with the BC's you'll be sitting right. I had a set that were going to go on my LS400 but the specs were to weak
              Thanks. I chose weak specs for now because these cars have trouble to fit any wide wheels and I didnt want to do body work because it was suppose to be a DD so I wasnt to worried about it. LOL it ended being another project though...
              I <3 MY KIA

Comment

Working...
              X