Caffeine & Octane - Handful of Shots - First Video Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffeine & Octane - Handful of Shots - First Video Work

Since the weather report was finally good I decided to take the Jeep down to Caffeine and Octane. Was a GREAT turn out. Best I have seen in quite some time. I was spending too much time with my new camcorder so I only got 4 photos.

The video is weak I know. My first attempt. Shot in 1080p and encoded to 720p so don't forget to click 'watch in HD' on youtube. I was going to add a 'soundtrack' but many of the cars just sounded too good. So I hope you enjoy a little bit... probably not. I'll work on that

Caffeine and Octane.March 2010 EditionExotics, Muscle, Classics, Rat Rods, Trucks, Jeeps. Enjoy!

nice pics man

Comment

Vid is not weak at all. Thanks for not ruining the sounds! I gotta give it a listen with my good headphones. This laptop is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by loxxrider View Post
        Vid is not weak at all. Thanks for not ruining the sounds! I gotta give it a listen with my good headphones. This laptop is terrible.
        haha thanks.

I was a little dissappointed in it overall. Glad the actual quality and crispyness of the video is high.

Comment

hawt stuff!
          Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

Working...
          X