No announcement yet.

BMW E39 540i 20inch 6 speed "the original"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was the first Touring I built. Nothing special - Replica front bumper + 19' Style 65s.

This is the one I am working on now. This is it when I first got it:

This is how much I have done to it and what it looks like at the moment:

Last edited by AquilaBMW; 11-19-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oem-styler View Post
      You need the transmission from the M5, the dual mass flywheel on 540i 6 speed and the best coupling of the M5.
      The Cardan, the M5 differential lock, and the M5 driveshafts I have built with the same.
      Pedals, clutch master and shift linkage you need too.
      You have to bypass the relay for automatic start and still draw a wire from the ignition switch to the EWS.
      Then re-encode the cart and everything has been running. The encoding is the simplest!
      Mo - I have an M5 with all the parts, I just need to get them out. I have the transmission, rear differential and all the parts.

Do you have instructions on how you coded the car as that is the toughest part for me.

Comment

the best interior mods i have ever seen in e39!!!

...and this colour - perfection

Comment

lovely combo now!

Comment

Seriously impressed with the interior work.
            Why are the front passenger seat controls in the rear door pocket? I asked this question on another thread but it didn't make sense to me. Unless I'm being stupid.

Comment

Oooooo, I like this.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
              And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AquilaBMW View Post
                Mo - I have an M5 with all the parts, I just need to get them out. I have the transmission, rear differential and all the parts.

Do you have instructions on how you coded the car as that is the toughest part for me.

Very nice car!
                The car must actually be coded only on a manual switch! We in Germany do it all myself, because BMW is not doing!

Originally posted by Coops90 View Post
                Seriously impressed with the interior work.
                Why are the front passenger seat controls in the rear door pocket? I asked this question on another thread but it didn't make sense to me. Unless I'm being stupid.

This equipment has been installed in the sevens series BMW E38. It has the that the rider can adjust the leg itself back when it can be chauffeured.

But because you can use the armrest while sitting badly, I have opted for the newer version of the BMW F18. The ergonomics are so much better!
                I have naturally adapted to switch the front seats. So it goes better!
                My wife from behind and sitting with my daughters. You can adjust the seat itself forward.

Last edited by oem-styler; 11-20-2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Ahh now i understand! Thank you

Comment

Anyone that knows me knows a 540 6peed touring is at the top of my bucket list. You just blew an expectations I had for this car out of the water. Amazing work man. Seriously.

Comment

awsome ride man...lov the jurney..

Comment

Originally posted by oem-styler View Post
                        Very nice car!
                        The car must actually be coded only on a manual switch! We in Germany do it all myself, because BMW is not doing!
                        Danke Schoen Mo. Can you use NCS to do the coding and is this ZCS coding that needs to be done? I sent you a PM. Danke!

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                        Anyone that knows me knows a 540 6peed touring is at the top of my bucket list. You just blew an expectations I had for this car out of the water. Amazing work man. Seriously.
                        Hey Man! How goes it? I'll be looking forward to your build

Comment

Such criminals! I **** you!

Have a nice weekend
                          Mo

Comment

Last edited by oem-styler; 12-07-2013, 08:09 AM.

Comment

OMG Noooooooo :-(

Stanceworks. Everything else is just traffic!

My Bimmer

Comment

not beautiful! It has been damaged several cars!

Comment

Working...
                                X