Beater status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beater status

Haven't washed the car is quite a while as I have been busy doing other things. Almost sold the car but decided I wasn't quite ready to part with it. Decided to take it out for a nice drive as it was 7 miles away from hitting 100k miles. Took a few phone snaps by a lake just 'cause. Figured I'd share.

This might be the last time this car is ever on these wheels. Thinking of getting rid of them and going a different route with the car. Coils are coming out next week and the stock suspension is going back under it. Thinking I might pick up some different wheels that allow me to run some beefier tires. Also want to mess around with the motor a bit and just make it a little more functional and really fun in the corners.
    Last edited by andybob; 10-30-2013, 04:14 PM.

The Kia has been parted.

Looks good in these pics.

The beta's don't really respond too well to anything besides intake and exhaust. The suspension is where the fun is in these cars.

Why do you want to get her off of coils?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I'm glad you didn't get rid of this. I've almost done the same thing with my car. And X2 on wondering why you're getting rid of the coils. I'd say just raise them up and put beefier tires under it especially if you still want to have fun in the corners. Having gone back and forth between coils and bags and stock suspension, I always forget just how crappy my stock stuff is and I **** how they ride

Comment

Thanks guys.

Coils are coming out so I can take the winter to rebuild them. I'll send them off to be re-valved and I'm am going to pick up some new springs too. The coils haven't been adjusted in 2 years and I've driven them in the winter so I'm sure it's gonna suck to get them apart.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
        X