Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c-ron View Post
    Welcome to the machine
    wait, was is this passat or b5 thats lower than me?

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by c-ron View Post
      Welcome to the machine
      If this is legit, props!

If its bagged... well... I bet it looks nice...

Comment

Thanks. It's static and I daily drive it at this height, my control arms smash the fender wells but nothing is cut. Pic is on perfectly flat ground too.
        She's a b5 a4

Comment

Well then, my props stand

Comment

Finally, here they are.

Phone measures 3 3/4 inch long and 2 inches on its side.

Lip:

Oil pan:

Downpipes:

Should be lower once the rear comes down a bit to match the front.

Comment

<3

Comment

Oh hai therrrreeee....

Comment

Comment

Having big ass exhaust does not equal low.

Comment

?

I'm wicked cheating in these pics though, so don't mind me.

Comment

Can I play..... will take better frame pics later

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Burn535i View Post
                            I like looking at all the pictures of this stuff, but for sure I would not be able to put my car that low and drive it here in New England if I wanted to keep my subframe at all.
                            bah blasphemy, i live in MA and my town and surrounding are terrible and everywhere in MA for that matter and i drive around slammed everyday. Learn to know where there are pot holes dont go down roads you can't drive on and its easy. Well worth it to me.
                            Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                            You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
                              bah blasphemy, i live in MA and my town and surrounding are terrible and everywhere in MA for that matter and i drive around slammed everyday. Learn to know where there are pot holes dont go down roads you can't drive on and its easy. Well worth it to me.
                              I agree. Guys I live in a southern mountainous shit hole town that seems like the civil engineers were 4th graders. The roads are horendous, the worst I've ever seen.....and I still try to do it. Luckily I've lived here several years and know the better roads, but it's still terrible

Comment

Before you say I could go lower, look at the streets where I live.
                                And I will go lower,but not now.(I don't yet have coilovers)
                                Attached Files
                                Boston Grün - Class II - Motorsport International
                                ex: 17" O.Z. Mito / Fittipaldi / Futura / Pegasus / BBS RS / BBS LM / BBS RK / BBS RF / BBS RC / BMW Style 19 / 24 / 32 / 42 / 44 / 81

For Sale: Custom and Rare Wheels/ parts / BBS / OZ / BMW OEM / RH

Comment

Working...
                                X