2013 was a hell of a year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 was a hell of a year.

Had a tonne of fun this year, killed a lot of tires, met a lot of new friends. Unfortunately, had a rough end to the year on the way to H20i, as I had to turn around with engine trouble mid-way through New York state. We pulled the drivetrain out of the truck last night as the truck is going to storage next Friday. It is now officially time to start collecting LSx parts.

Had a little impromptu photoshoot last night in the shop parking lot, excuse the iphone pictures. For anyone that doesn't already know the truck, it's on QA1 coilovers on all four corners, the rear is 4-linked, front is on tubular control arms both upper and lower. Wheels are diamond racing steelies, 15x8 -38 with 15mm spacers all around. I'd like to bump up to a 16x9/10 combo with the same fitment for next year so I can run corvette brakes.

Thanks for an awesome year guys, here's to the 2014 season.

Originally posted by Kielan
    Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

its still october, we have another 2 months before 2014,

whens the cav gonna be finished?!?!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Cheers. Here's to swimming with bow legged women.
      My build thread
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=46573

INSTAGRAM @ARTWORKBYLOCALLOU

Comment

Sucks about the engine troubles during a long drive like that. What was it that failed, or started to fail?

Comment

your truck is so awesome i cant wait to see what 2014 brings for it

Comment

I was really disappointed to see that you didn't make it. We'll have to go on our cruise in 2014.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Working...
            X