No announcement yet.

Subaru Legacy: 520whp and bangin out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Legacy. Not digging the color scheme, lip, or rear windshield "lip" but overall pretty cool

I've got an 05 with a popped ringland that'll be getting a motor end of this fall. Not anywhere near what you've got wrapped up in that thing though. Probably piston, rod, head refresh, holset hx35 and a 6spd.

Comment

here's a motor shot. i need to get a better more detailed shot of it though.

Sideways Autosalon - Underground Graphics - Grimmspeed - Gillman Subaru - AWD Tuning - Kustoms Unlimited - Prosport

Comment

Legacy Gt + those power figures are awesome, just not feeling the styling at all.

Also the fact that it's bagged and not all that low...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Wait...so are you the owner or the company that built it for him?
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
            Legacy Gt + those power figures are awesome, just not feeling the styling at all.

this 100%

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post

So true! I like the car and the power but not the color, bodykit, or stance.
              but its still nicer than anything I've owned

Comment

so DOPE!! I love Legacys and this one is a beast! Any vids with how it sounds?

progress IS a slow process

Comment

I am the owner and there is no styling to it, its all OEM with CF accents really. But I can certainly appreciate others thoughts. thanks all!
                  Sideways Autosalon - Underground Graphics - Grimmspeed - Gillman Subaru - AWD Tuning - Kustoms Unlimited - Prosport

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynAssMike View Post
                    there is no styling to it
                    This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Car does not look good in my eyes.
                    Volvo Build Thread
                    Bmw Build Thread
                    Toyota Build Thread
                    zanebonk instagram
                    Tumblrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by montgomery View Post
                      This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.

Car does not look good in my eyes.
                      im simply refering to the body parts as in i havent kitted the car or anything. I can appreciate your opinion.

I mod my car for me but that doesnt mean if you have an idea of how to improve I wouldnt listen. I by no means see it as how I want it to be but its a work in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynAssMike View Post
                        im simply refering to the body parts as in i havent kitted the car or anything. I can appreciate your opinion.

I mod my car for me but that doesnt mean if you have an idea of how to improve I wouldnt listen. I by no means see it as how I want it to be but its a work in progress.

I wish every conversation about cars could be this way instead of "fuck you gay car blah blah blah" Maturity is refreshing.

My Intro Here:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50512
                        My E34 Build Thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54494
                        My '78 CB750 Build Thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56809

Comment

love the car nice color combo where did u get the JDM STI CF Trunk Spoiler AIT Racing Roof Spoiler?

Comment

I could see this car looking 100 times better with the carbon fiber bits painted to match the body color and some more attractive wheels

`92 325i vert - 90' 325is - '99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Originally posted by e30L View Post
                              I could see this car looking 100 times better with the carbon fiber bits painted to match the body color and some more attractive wheels
                              I agree, too much color vs. black on it. Make the hood and trunk same color as the car then small accents of black/carbon fiber. I think the main thing for me though is the BLQ's just dont look right on it. Too big and not wide enough. The thing has 520hp, put some wheel and tire under it!!

LOOOOVE LGT's and this is so close imo. But love the fact that you said its your car, dont change stuff to make the internets happy. Its about what you want.

Comment

I think its immature. a car with nice parts though.

Comment

Working...
                                X