• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve2k1116 View Post
    youre gay. but you know i love it
    love you steve

and thanks for the kind words everyone

Comment

This is spot on. Maybe one day I can play with a P-car...
      Flickr

Comment

Comment

One of the best looking 964s IMO, well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
          S50

Comment

Originally posted by ///e36 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
            Thanks man! there are some nice ones out there!

Comment

If I actually let my bagged mercedes go, im definitely snatching up a 930 or 964. I've wanted one for too long and its about time I made it happen. if anyone wants to trade let me know
              PM me for your vehicle wrap needs!
              Instagram: marcdavis36
              Tumblr: strictlyfitted

Comment

Originally posted by marcdavis View Post
                If I actually let my bagged mercedes go, im definitely snatching up a 930 or 964. I've wanted one for too long and its about time I made it happen. if anyone wants to trade let me know
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=49545
                better jump on it now, prices keep going up

Comment

So solid.
                  Supermade.at

Comment

Do you mind me asking what you paid for your car stock? Ive been looking on Pelican and Rennlist a bunch, just looking for the right deal to pop up. I have a vision of a super raw/ratty build, so many ideas but I'm holding out on a not so nice car to pop up so I don't feel so bad ruining a mint one ha.
                    PM me for your vehicle wrap needs!
                    Instagram: marcdavis36
                    Tumblr: strictlyfitted

Comment

^Go for an earlier car. 911 SC's (1978-1983) are basically the same body as 964's (people have converted to later bumpers, etc). Plus you can go pretty low on the stock torsion bar setup. Running and driving examples can be had for around $10k and up, compared to $20k and up for 964s. Not to mention the SC's are a good bit simpler mechanically, and are overall more robust cars.

It's your choice though.

P.S. All Porsches (except the 356 and some center-lock cars) have a bolt pattern of 5x130.
                      Last edited by bmw325e30; 10-05-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post

_abbi

Comment

Originally posted by marcdavis View Post
                          Do you mind me asking what you paid for your car stock? Ive been looking on Pelican and Rennlist a bunch, just looking for the right deal to pop up. I have a vision of a super raw/ratty build, so many ideas but I'm holding out on a not so nice car to pop up so I don't feel so bad ruining a mint one ha.
                          Honestly your best bet is not Pelican or Rennlist, but rather Autotrader, Cars.com, and eBay. The prices of the cars on the forums tend to be higher since the owners know where the market is. I found mine in Michigan on Autotrader, with 84k on it, had only a chip, secondary muffler delete, and momo wheel and paid under the current market price. I also waited for the right car.

I would look into getting a early 930 carrera due to the prices of those now and I think it would be better for the direction you would like to build. PM me and I'll give you some more details.

Comment

Beautiful ride man! Great seeing it at the townhouse complex and randomly heading back on the interstate on Monday.

That plate is so much win, lol.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red |||| '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Comment

Originally posted by asb9987 View Post
                              Beautiful ride man! Great seeing it at the townhouse complex and randomly heading back on the interstate on Monday.

That plate is so much win, lol.
                              Thank you! yes it was good running into you guys, I loved all your guys bmw's, especially that S54 E28!

Hahaha I still love the fact NY allowed that plate for me

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X