Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Black on Black E39. It looks cool ok.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Black on Black E39. It looks cool ok.

Here it is.

Shits alright I guess. Ill post more pictures sometime. I don't know how to take good pictures tho.

Post things about it or some shit I don't care.

More/ better pictures of page 2
    Last edited by Stupid Kid; 01-19-2014, 10:04 PM.

Shit's okay, I guess.

Kinda pulls off the sunken look, with it almost tucking wheel all around.
    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
    Internet high five for you.

Comment

me likey

IG: Nick475

Comment

Its pretty hard to pull off lots of poke on this car the fenders just don't work with it. Its still a wip. Coils are maxed out in the front but not the back(in the first two pictures they aren't maxed even), i'm going to stick e90 drop hats on the front to get it down a half inch and put inch and a half spacers with a hard roll and pull to give the front about the fitment the rear has. Then ill drop it about half an inch in the back to match so its always tucking those rears. Good? Good.

Its not the lowest 39 by any means but im pretty content with the height, as far as I can tell nobody on style 95's with this car is any lower than I am, and ill definitely be number 1 in the future. Go me. I'm the bess.
        Last edited by Stupid Kid; 08-05-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Looks real great to me. What are the et's on the wheels? Running any spacers?
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

looks good man! I have NNR coils on mine and the front drops about the same maxed but ur a lot lower in the rear than me. I gotta do something about that lol. Im assuming you have no spacers at all considering the offsets of the wheels? Theres plenty of room for et0-ish in the front if you have enough stretch. Im at et7 on a 19x8.5 and have tons of room to go. Cant wait to see it after your plans man!

Comment

Those wheels look great on that car..

hi

Comment

Originally posted by keith2 View Post
                Im at et7 on a 19x8.5
                Haw far are you from flush?
                -SW|UK-
                Education - Knowledge - Power
                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Looks good, always loved Style 95's.

(Noticed you're from ATX, I'm 3 hrs north in Dallas. I'm down there often never see you around haha.)

Comment

I like it. Style 95s look great.

Comment

Thanks yall, Its really nothing special though>
                      The JOM bluelines are pretty ok considering they cost less than replacing my suspension with oem parts. A little soft in the rear and that's made worse by the 150 pounds worth of subwoofers in my trunk but overall they're ok.

Spacers are 20mm in the rear and 14 in the front. So specs are 19x9 +10 front and 19x10 +4 rear. I'm running -4 degrees of camber. Rear tires rub the top of the fenders on big bumps fronts are fine.

Tires are 235/40 Pherelli p zero rosso's in the back and 215/35 hanhook v'12's in the front.

Things I want to change:
                      Going to a 35 series in the back, shaving the fender lips and pulling more so I can put a 25mm spacer there

In the front I think i'm going with 30-45mm and a hard roll and pull, would love to put together some sort of camber kit up front as well.
                      Oh and a half inch drop front and back

After that it should be perfect, and the most aggressively fitted e39 I know of on these wheels... nothing special but dialing in the fitment on your car is pretty satisfying
                      Last edited by Stupid Kid; 08-06-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by keith2 View Post
                        looks good man! I have NNR coils on mine and the front drops about the same maxed but ur a lot lower in the rear than me. I gotta do something about that lol. Im assuming you have no spacers at all considering the offsets of the wheels? Theres plenty of room for et0-ish in the front if you have enough stretch. Im at et7 on a 19x8.5 and have tons of room to go. Cant wait to see it after your plans man!
                        Off the top of my head I think its around -5 that will put you flush with a 19x9 so yours might be in the teens. There's so much sheet metal to pull up front though that I'm going to go close to -20. I've done all the math before but it was a while ago and of course im not one to write things down

Comment

Its nice. Lucky if its the 6-spd

Comment

style 95's I wanted some before I sold my e46. it looks great man
                            Instagram: @e36_saam

Comment

Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
                              Haw far are you from flush?
                              Im still pretty sunken in...lemme grab a pic...

Rear is at et14 after an 8mm spacer, front is et7 after an 8mm spacer. 19x8.5 with a 215/35 falken fk452, 19x9.5 with a 225/35 falken fk453 (they didnt have the rears in the 452s since they stopped making them :/ )
                              Last edited by keith2; 08-08-2013, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X