J4K2onE: New Wheels GOLD LMs vol. WRseX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J4K2onE: New Wheels GOLD LMs vol. WRseX

Just recently picked these up and took a few shots to share. I want to get the lips polished, and though I'm still warming up to the gold, I'm already thinking of having them refinished. Also, since remounting the rear faces are all the rage, I went ahead and did that as well...thanks to Jon (From330citoM3) for the tech support.

Enjoy, and C&C are welcomed as always.

That thing is a beast. Good switch up. Looks exotic on gold

Comment

Looks good..
      10' V6 Coupe BBP

Comment

The gold wheels look fantastic. I wasn't aware the LMs were user-serviceable. They're two-piece, right?

Comment

Blue on Gold is so good.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Looks so damn hot! I love it. Exactly my taste.
            Love the BBS's on e46's. Keep up the good work.
            Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

Damn, I love that blue! Interlagos?
              And the blue on gold looks great.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

looks dope.
                -Jay

Comment

You sir know how to do things right.
                  Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                  You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

I really like the gold but personally i like the CSL reps in your sig more

Comment

[QUOTE=J4K2one46;99776 Also, since remounting the rear faces are all the rage, I went ahead and did that as well...[/QUOTE]

What does that mean? Never heard that term before? Car is super dope tho...

Comment

MMMMMmmm that looks so good!
                        -Rob
                        Wagon MOB
                        UsVersusThem
                        AWDfitted

Comment

thanks guys!

Originally posted by primerdimer View Post
                          What does that mean? Never heard that term before? Car is super dope tho...
                          it's mounting the rear face on the inside of the barrel rather than the outside to get a slightly bigger lip and a tad more aggressive offset.

Comment

Too fucken sick... What up So Cal reping> 562 area digging the M!!! BTW did you paint them or is tha PC?

Comment

I dont even think i would touch the gold...it goes well with the color of the car...
                              I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

Working...
                              X