• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it

Comment

i see a good stance

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

not to mention the blockage with the steering wheel, but when rotating the tach it puts the top end of the rev band or red line at the top of the dash for easier visibility. Ruff tachs are re-designed for this, 1500 RPM is at four o clock on those dials with redline at 12... i love it for that motorsport feel. Sweet Targa indeed

Comment

Ruf*

Comment

Love Porsche's. Buuut still have a tough time understanding why threads are created with stock height cars with people defending the fact that they won't lower it on STANCEworks...

Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by CandySucker View Post
              Love Porsche's. Buuut still have a tough time understanding why threads are created with stock height cars with people defending the fact that they won't lower it on STANCEworks...

Just saying
              Because this community isn't just about the height of the car. Look around more at the build threads and you'll see alot of other interesting things.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                Because this community isn't just about the height of the car. Look around more at the build threads and you'll see alot of other interesting things.
                This. Also, this 911 is low enough for my tastes, I actually don't think I'd want it to be any lower.

HRE 505s would look amazing on this thing. Or some vintage Compomotives.
                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Originally posted by CandySucker View Post

Just saying
                  It's not LOWESTCARSWorks.

I love how this car looks! And to be honest your photography seems great to me. Like the others have said, the only thing this needs is some different and maybe wider wheels. I like meaty tires so I wouldn't go with larger wheels. Just me though.

Love it.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Beautiful.
                    Instagram adisredzic_

Comment

old Porsches are just so damn cool no matter what <3

would love to have one some day.
                      00 Lexus LS400: VIP-Style
                      90 Mazda Miata: Track toy
                      63 Volkswagen Beetle
                      95 Lexus SC300: 3.0L VVTi-swapped and singled
                      03 Lexus IS300: V8+TT+6spd

NL Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                        i see a good stance
                        Thanks man, your e36 is nutty though! I keep promising myself will pick up a project BMW one day whenever I see cars like yours.
                        Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                        This. Also, this 911 is low enough for my tastes, I actually don't think I'd want it to be any lower.

HRE 505s would look amazing on this thing. Or some vintage Compomotives.
                        I ran this car about 2 inches lower on the front, 1 inch rear for about a year on my old wheel/tire setup (15x6 Fuchs). When I got this new setup, I raised it up to where it sits now and WOW I didn't know what I was missing. I've only switched out the bars/shocks and I haven't done any major mods like raising the spindles; I've learned these older cars really don't take kindly to lowering past a certain mark with the way their suspension geometry is designed.

The height that it is at now is still significantly lower than stock, but not low enough that I'm hitting the bump stops on my shocks over every speedbump like I was with my previous setup. Not to mention it handles much more smoothly and predictably.

I love the look you got going on your 6er, how do you manage not to burn the paint on that thing??

Originally posted by M.Doban View Post
                        It's not LOWESTCARSWorks.

I love how this car looks! And to be honest your photography seems great to me. Like the others have said, the only thing this needs is some different and maybe wider wheels. I like meaty tires so I wouldn't go with larger wheels. Just me though.

Love it.
                        Thank you, I'm still learning! I like the meaty tire look too, it seems fitting on older cars; looks purposeful. There is hardly any room for me to go wider on my wheels, even though I'd like to. The problem is that when the suspension gets fully loaded (think fast freeway onramp), the tire digs into the paint about an inch above the rear fender. You can see in the 3rd picture of my original post how little room there is for the wheel to go if you can imagine it moving up into the fender. Last thing I want to do is burn the paint!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean911 View Post
                          I love the look you got going on your 6er, how do you manage not to burn the paint on that thing??
                          Thanks man, and the paint on my right rear fender is burnt, lol. I don't really care though since it's getting redone, again. And yes, I roasted paint while on air, haha.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

I love it! I'm actually looking into getting a 964 pretty soon!
                            2005 Subaru STI

Comment

i just saw one in brown yesterday. so gorgeous.

Comment

gorgeous. exactly why I love old Porsches so damn much. I keep picturing it with olschool mesh. maybe some southerway/epsilon. roti - VCE not a bad choice either.

have you seen image wheels? they have a ton of vintage style wheel designs

a few examples:

maybe this but concave?

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
                                Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Working...
                                X