the "ameise killer" garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "ameise killer" garage

hoping the title is not too attractive face to what you will find here.
    Some pictures of a week end i spent in my friends garage doing some strut housing chopping and welding for my E21.
    it is a way to show you what could be a part of the french scene but, here, out of the vw and BMW scene it is hard to find something different than big spoilers, wings, 15' chrome wheels without lowering,etc...
    Those two guys are not really famous but their projects are great, from my point of view at least.
    the majority of what you can see on the pics is or will soon be on the road, i guess the cars will be unknown for almost all of you but anyway, here are the pics and i hops you won't be too hard with me and us:

the pics of my friend Pierre who owns the E21:

the projects are:
    -Simca 1100 slammed with renault 2,2L Turbo engine (the white and green, two for doing one),
    -Renault Estafette (little blue truck) will have a complete tube frame and Saab 900i engine (it was given to them), the beetle will be slammed (one day), the Opel Kadett (little white 2 doors station wagon) will certainly received a Turbo engine and is waiting because it is too low to be able to come out... ( lol )
    -The BMW 323i is my friend's one, it has been lowered as mine with custom welded coilovers, it will have 16" BBS RS if all goes right, i guess that's all.
    - the mk1 and mk2 golfs are the daily drivers of the two guys from the garage.

If you want i will try to update this thread... i heard that one of the two simcas reach the ground with her own engine rebuilt waiting for the other one to be more precisely finished.

sorry for my english, i hope it is not too hard to understand me.

ooooohhhh....i like. i can't wait to see some progress with all these!

Comment

Lots of diamonds in the rough in that garage, I wold like to see updates with every one of those cars!
      Forget about bad roads, forget about speedbumps, go as low as you can, 'cause low is a lifestyle!

Comment

Awesome!
        Can't believe your friend has a Simca... In his garage.

Comment

oh wow that garage is heaven

Comment

wow...
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

...I am speechless that garage is AMAZING.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Some proper old skool rides, my dad use to drive one of them old Ford Transit vans back in his day,il will be watching this thread closely!
                Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

That garage seems AWESOME.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

One sweet looking garage. So raw.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

wow!!!
                      thanks for the kind words, i did not expect so much positive reactions, the grass is always greener in the neighboor garden (not sure about the translation...)
                      For the garage, they rent about a half so a lot of machines really "tech looking" are not them, they even do not have a lathe or a milling machine but it is planed! anyways they know how to work and that is the best!

The Ford van is own by another friend of ours and it is planed to be slammed, he came here this day in order to look how it would be possible.

I will try my best to keep you updated but they are far from me, about 600kms, i came there this week end for a combo, deliver a track bike to my friend Pierre i picked up at my house, picking up some E21 parts his uncle picked me up at 1000kms from me, modifying some parts too... long story... lol

Glad you like the pics and the garage, i will let know my friends!
                      Last edited by ollycarbs; 02-18-2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

J'aime tous les projets! Je veux les voir quand ils sont complets

(Pardon la langue mauvaise, je n'ai pas parlé depuis longtemps)

Comment

Love the Kadett C!! Looking forward to seeing how it progresses...

Comment

Nice. Looks like some sick work going on in the garage and the garage is nice too. Will def be checking back in on this thread.
                            3000GT-Clean daily project.

Comment

You guys want to spare that blue air-cooled Beetle? Haha, what an awesome shop though!

Comment

Working...
                              X