Low & Wide Hyundai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
    Damn, thats baller. I can't even afford my one car and your gonna have 2! Fml
    Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
    +1
    Haha, kinda! I just picked up the EG hatch! I love it! Even if it is really slow.
    It's pearl white! For now...

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Yup, it is just you.
    Thanks, man! I don't think I had ever heard that before... But it's cool. Everyone has their preference, I guess.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
      Haha, kinda! I just picked up the EG hatch! I love it! Even if it is really slow.
      It's pearl white! For now...
      Pictures! On the double!
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

props

Comment

Actually don't you have 3 cars? And can't wait to see what you do with the EG.

Comment

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
            Pictures! On the double!
            I'll try to get some up tomorrow! I took a few, but it was dark and they suck! Haha

Originally posted by JON View Post
            props
            Thanks!

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
            Actually don't you have 3 cars? And can't wait to see what you do with the EG.
            Woah, I do! I always forget about the Chevelle... If it ever gets done, then I'll claim it. It just sits in our shop on jack stands with a cover on it...
            I'm pretty excited to get started on the EG! I'm just gonna do small stuff for now. My parents don't want me laying it on the ground until I get out of college. I'll try to talk them into it... It's my problem, so I don't see why it matters.
            The list for now, excluding coilovers, is a short throw shifter, PasswordJDM smoked corner lights, JDM black bezel headlights, CF hatch spoiler, Omni rear camber arms, Function7 lower control arms, JDM front lip, and other little interior bits to occupy me until I get wheels and coilovers.

Civic Build

Comment

Get pics of the EG up stat! What color is it? Any plans for it?
              Ryan

Comment

Here's my new DD! Project EG! It needs coilovers SO badly, but my parents said not for school driving. At least until I talk them into it like I did with my car. It's my money and my problem, so why would it matter?!
                I'll do little things until I can do wheels and coilovers, though. Like smoked corner lights, JDM black housing headlights, some snazzy tail lights I've seen, JDM front lip, CF spoiler (like the stock one, but a little longer), short throw shifter, and things like that. It still needs some cleaning up and a couple of little things fixed, but it was in AWESOME overall condition. The motor was rebuilt about 30,000 miles ago, freshly recharged A/C, brand new tires, new wheels, new brake pads, somewhat new paint (needs the front and rear bumper repainted, though), and adult owned!

Civic Build

Comment

Pics of said "snazzy tail lights."

Comment

ive got a pair of red alcantara status ring seats if you're interested..!

sick tiburon btw, as everyone else has said, this is one tiburon i can respect
                    Ryan | flickr

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                      Pics of said "snazzy tail lights."
                      Haha, no chrome or black Euro crap! They just update the look of the car, IMO. I'll try to find them, like I'll need to do regardless in order to get them.

Originally posted by Gottalovethexi View Post
                      ive got a pair of red alcantara status ring seats if you're interested..!

sick tiburon btw, as everyone else has said, this is one tiburon i can respect
                      Hmmm... I might be! I'll see what they look like.
                      And thanks alot, man!

Civic Build

Comment

Here's the best pic I can find of the tails at the moment.

Civic Build

Comment

Oh ok, good. Those are cool.

Comment

Jealous

Comment

Well, I've got a new fuel filter in, fresh oil in the transmission, straightened out the radiator support and re-mounted the front bumper, aligned the hood and headlights better, and I just ordered the passenger side windshield molding and the glove box latch and striker! All for the Civic, that is.
                              It's coming along!
                              I still need to pull my other fender on the Tiburon, get 10mm adapters, and lower it more. So much to do!

Civic Build

Comment

Doing teh work!

Comment

Working...
                                X