• Show
Clear All

Diggin it!
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

go lower, but looks awesome.
      Originally posted by Oh, Word?
      You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

That's a first for me as well...stance and wheels look great but I'm not really into the vented hood.

Comment

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
          Diggin it!
          Thanks! I'm glad you guys like it!

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
          go lower, but looks awesome.
          Thank you! I'm as low as I can go in front without fender work, but I finally got the rear camber bolts, so I just need to put them in and hopefully I can drop it over 1/2"! I miss my 17s because of how easily I could get low... Haha
          Maybe next time I'll run a 35 profile!

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
            This is one tiburon I can dig.
            x2

Comment

Here's a little shoot I did yesterday evening.
              I got my Powered by Max fender roller and removed the liner and rolled and pulled the driver's side front fender, and now I have a TON more room to work with! I can go like 1/3" and put a 10mm adapter in there pretty easily, I'd say.

SEE HOW MUCH LOWER I CAN GO?! VVV

Enjoy!

Civic Build

Comment

i dont mean to pick at it, but if you ran a 5mm spacer up front, your car would be sicker.

you should be proud; its is the cleanest tiburon in america.

Comment

Thanks alot for the compliment and advice!
                  Now the I pulled my front fenders (well, just the driver's side so far. Haha), I'm gonna get 10mm adapters and drop it a little more. I MIGHT be able to go 15mm, but we'll see!

Civic Build

Comment

Wow, thats gorgeous. My ex (stupid slut) that I dated for about 4 years had a clean Tib that I helped her build. It was a Midnight Blue SE (6-speed/V6). At the time of her slwhoring it up and cheating on me, it was lowered on Tanabe DF210 springs, DC front strut bar, Tanabe twin hyper medallion cat-back, Fujita F5 CAI, ARK short throw, 18" Enkei WDMs and Shark Racing headlight eyelids. I miss turning a wrench on that car. But I don't miss the ex, haha.

Once again, clean ride man.

*Edit. I just read that your only 18? Holy hell, wtf do you do for a living at that age that permits you to have such a pricey car/mod list?!?!?! I'm 22 and my acct. is so far in the negative that I can't even afford Ramen right now!
                    Last edited by OSSHWA; 07-19-2009, 12:56 AM.
                    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I've never noticed it before, but those are cool cars once you put a little work into them!

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                        Wow, thats gorgeous. My ex (stupid slut) that I dated for about 4 years had a clean Tib that I helped her build. It was a Midnight Blue SE (6-speed/V6). At the time of her slwhoring it up and cheating on me, it was lowered on Tanabe DF210 springs, DC front strut bar, Tanabe twin hyper medallion cat-back, Fujita F5 CAI, ARK short throw, 18" Enkei WDMs and Shark Racing headlight eyelids. I miss turning a wrench on that car. But I don't miss the ex, haha.

Once again, clean ride man.

*Edit. I just read that your only 18? Holy hell, wtf do you do for a living at that age that permits you to have such a pricey car/mod list?!?!?! I'm 22 and my acct. is so far in the negative that I can't even afford Ramen right now!
                        Haha, sorry to hear about the ex! Thanks for the compliments!
                        And yeah, I just turned 18 like 6 weeks ago! I just work for my parents, mainly. They've got like 50 rental properties that I clean and paint and such when people move out, keep up the lawns for, or whatever else needs to be done.

Originally posted by wrathchild819 View Post
                        I've never noticed it before, but those are cool cars once you put a little work into them!
                        Thanks, man! Yeah, it usually not what people expect to see when I say that I drive a Tiburon. Haha

I'm picking up an EG hatch tomorrow! I SOOO excited!

Civic Build

Comment

sorry i will never appreciate this car... thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
                            Haha, sorry to hear about the ex! Thanks for the compliments!
                            And yeah, I just turned 18 like 6 weeks ago! I just work for my parents, mainly. They've got like 50 rental properties that I clean and paint and such when people move out, keep up the lawns for, or whatever else needs to be done.

Thanks, man! Yeah, it usually not what people expect to see when I say that I drive a Tiburon. Haha

I'm picking up an EG hatch tomorrow! I SOOO excited!
                            Damn, thats baller. I can't even afford my one car and your gonna have 2! Fml
                            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                              Damn, thats baller. I can't even afford my one car and your gonna have 2! Fml
                              +1
                              Originally posted by da3bous
                              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
                                sorry i will never appreciate this car... thats just me
                                Yup, it is just you.

Comment

Working...
                                X