Low & Wide Hyundai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here it is!
    I still need to do a couple of final adjustments (space the passenger side out another mm or so) and get an alignment pretty badly. I ended up with more camber than I thought, so I was happy! I even had spattered rubber (those are definitely not scratches or dirt! Haha). The specs ended up being 18x10 +31 with a 225/40 FK452. I'm loving it so far!

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

• Fitment looks good

Comment

• Couldn't have done any better. Looks awesome.

Comment

• Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

Civic Build

Comment

• I think you deserve a hellaflush sticker.
            Allen
            flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

• Oh my! That's definitely my goal.
              I think I should get my front adapters on first, though. Just so I have the complete package.
              Thanks a ton, man! I like to hear things like that.
              And your sig is awesome! What are the chances... Haha

Civic Build

Comment

• Looking great!

Comment

• Looks good bro
                  -Jay

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Civic Build

Comment

• Such a nice shark. Others need to start taking notes!

Comment

• Looks sick!
                        My mom drives a tib, they are decent cars for sure. Need to get here some stretch like that hahah

Comment

• damn dude thats perfect!
                          -Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                            Such a nice shark. Others need to start taking notes!
                            Thanks! I wish others would learn, but they're just too scared or just don't get it.

Originally posted by Steinke View Post
                            Looks sick!
                            My mom drives a tib, they are decent cars for sure. Need to get here some stretch like that hahah
                            Thank you! I wouldn't trust my mom with stretch like this... I wouldn't have any rim left! Haha

Originally posted by Dubmd View Post
                            damn dude thats perfect!
                            Thanks, that's what I aim for!

Civic Build

Comment

• Well I just messed around with it for a couple of hours. I went through TONS of washers to find the right sizes, because it has to be absolutely perfect in there, otherwise you're either grinding trailing arm or eating fender.
                              I did take a grinder to the trailing arm that was rubbing to give a tiny bit more clearance, then I still had to space that wheel out a little more. I tried doing a small newspaper pull, but I was getting way too irritated to take my time, so I just said screw it. So I just sat it down and drove it. It had quite a bit of rubbing at first, accompanied by a stream of smoke from the tires, but it eventually got back to about how it was with the 9.5s, rubbing-wise. I would say that more fender work would be nice, but we'll see how this works for now.

Civic Build

Comment

• lol, sounds like a mission haha

Comment

Working...
                                X