No announcement yet.

Low & Wide Hyundai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha damn, do you have aftermarket suspension arms and stuff? Wouldn't figure you could get that much camber out of stock parts.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

• Haha, yeah, I just installed some aftermarket control arms on Sunday.
      I can get about a degree or so more than what I had in the crazy camber pics, but I wasn't man enough to put it on the ground. I might try it when I get the 18x10s on! If I don't feel man enough to do it with 10" wheels on a Hyundai, I'll never feel man enough.

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

• yes you can^

bump stops are your friend

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• Haha, it was just because of how hard the tire was pushing against the fender. For some stupid reason, when you add camber, it pushes the top of the wheel out a tiny bit, as well. The bottom moves way more, of course, but that makes it pretty difficult to do a camber tuck. I'll make it work!

Civic Build

Comment

• Looks crazy... bit moar guard rolling and she'll be schweeet!
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I didn't leave it like that, although I wish I could have. It was just for pics.
              I do hope to get some custom fender work done over the winter, but we'll see.

Civic Build

Comment

• I was wondering how your wheels would fit WITHOUT the camber, but then I realized that whatever arms you got add camber from the bottom of the wheel and the top stays relatively unchanged, correct?

Comment

• It does move the top a little, but not much. It is enough to make it need a little more fender work if I wanted to run more camber, though.

Civic Build

Comment

• One of the best looking tibourons ive seen, nice work

Comment

• Comment

• I honestly wasn't looking forward to the atrocity I thought I was gonna find in here, but I have been pleasantly surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by 02Type-S View Post
                          One of the best looking tibourons ive seen, nice work
                          Thanks! That's what I aim for.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Haha, tell me about it! It looked wild when it was like that. I just noticed that you can see some tire bits that I hadn't cleaned up yet in that pic!

Originally posted by FluffywhiteM3 View Post
                          I honestly wasn't looking forward to the atrocity I thought I was gonna find in here, but I have been pleasantly surprised.
                          Thank you! I've mastered the element of surprise with this car.
                          Last edited by 06tiburonofdoom; 09-09-2009, 07:36 PM.

Civic Build

Comment

• Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
                            I just noticed that can see some tire bits that I hadn't cleaned up yet in that pic!
                            Originally posted by da3bous
                            I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
                              aggressivefitmentsociety.blogspot.com
                              I'll try to keep updating it daily!
                              I'll add you to our links on WFC's blogspot... www.wfcrew.blogspot.com

add us up!

Comment

• Awesome, man, thanks!

Civic Build

Comment

Working...
                                X