What did you do to your car today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you do to your car today?

I made a new intake for 50 bucks including the cost of the mini keg.

On this..

Originally posted by Oh, Word?
    You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

I brushed the snow off my daily. I've been polishing the compressor housing for the project car.

Comment

sweet intake. I'm about to go outside to replace the fuel pressure regulator and probably yell at it some more.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
      ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

nothing yet but drive it. when i get home from work i will be re-aligning my front bumper because my mom hit the curb in front of a parking spot and fucked it up. i took her xc90 to go snowboarding. oh, and she left it with my gas light on.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Awesome keg-take!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattphi View Post
            Awesome keg-take!
            Why thank you sir
            You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

keg intake always look cool

nothing today so far....yesterday I ordered wheels, and at lunch I looked at my coils that I should really put on it but I am waiting for my camber plates so i can run 18x10 et 0 front on my m3 and 18x11 et 0rears

tonight however ill be doing more work on my 66 beetle so I can drive it again
              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Looked at my rear fitment, grinned, then looked at the front and frowned.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

that keg intake is the shit!!!!

do you have a DIY for that?

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                  Originally posted by Kielan
                  VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                  ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

washed her...

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
                      that keg intake is the shit!!!!

do you have a DIY for that?

I think he used a way smaller filter or his keg is a little bigger because my filter fits way more snug than that.

Comment

Broke the shit out of my shifter.

Comment

drove to work and smiled everytime i heard an ice-boulder explode off the skid plate.....
                          sigpic-ben
                          ...fake splits for days...

Comment

Originally posted by ohiodub_99.5 View Post
                            drove to work and smiled everytime i heard an ice-boulder explode off the skid plate.....

Haha, yeah except I cringed when they hit my oil pan even though I have a hybrid still a little scary.

Comment

Drove 30 minutes away to fight an improper lane change ticket, only to get a ticket for 20 over speed limit, illegal exhaust and no front plate on the way there. $566. At least I won the improper lane change ticket.
                              Basco

Comment

Working...
                              X