X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maroon MmmKay4

This is my good buddy Trevor.

DSC01418 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

He owns a pretty cool golf that has gone through a drastic makeover.
    Previously the car was Black Magic Pearl, after being taught how to properly do body work and paint at school, he took on the project of doing all the body work and paint himself.

DSC01287 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

The outcome was rewarding, the new Royal Red Metallic looks eccentric amongst other golfs. But enough of the jibberjabber onto the photos by your truely ( I am no photographer but here are the photos I snapped yesterday) ENJOY!

DSC01435 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

DSC01401 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr
    DSC01080 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

DSC01181 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

DSC01311 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

He had his door cards and pillars wrapped in PeanutBUTTAH leather. Looks amazing in person the quality and detail look great.
    DSC01482 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

DSC01495 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

DSC01466 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

DSC01207 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

As the sun began to set the paint job really started to pop against the color of the sun.
    Awesome color choice sir.

DSC01373 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

DSC01351 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr

He says that's its just another mk4 golf, but it's not. It's different from rest, its unique in it's way because the work he put into it. Which is the reason we all do this. Not to make a name for ourselves but to showcase our hardwork. In his case it truely paid off.

DSC01624 by gittinjiggywitit, on Flickr
    Instagram @stayclassy_

I would say it def paid off, love the trunk set up, rear seat delete, door cards, and the shaved side rub strips. Pretty much nailed it, stellar color. Its hard to be different amongst the most played of the VW chassis. Is he running 19" wheels?
    Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
    and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
    S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

I love it, but I think those wheels are just a litttttle too big for it. Other than that it's perfect though.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Originally posted by kittenpuncher View Post
        I would say it def paid off, love the trunk set up, rear seat delete, door cards, and the shaved side rub strips. Pretty much nailed it, stellar color. Its hard to be different amongst the most played of the VW chassis. Is he running 19" wheels?
        I agree. The Rub Strips arent shaved he just forgot to grab them and put them in for the shoot. And the rear seat is just folded down. But I hear yah. That color is gorgeous !

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
        I love it, but I think those wheels are just a litttttle too big for it. Other than that it's perfect though.
        Yeah theyre 19's I think it suits it somewhat. He's in the market for some japanses wheels like MAE's or SSR eurolines. Something with a big balla face lol.

Thanks for the kind words sir!
        Instagram @stayclassy_

Comment

Great shots. Nice car.

Comment

20th lip with no skirts looks odd...

Comment

Door mouldings aren't shaved recently just painted my car and I need to wetsand and buff it still so ill put them on after. Side skirts aren't on the car yet as well. And I do have a rear seat delete

Comment

Beautiful car and great photographer as well

Comment

legit
                  stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevorgrimes View Post
                    Door mouldings aren't shaved recently just painted my car and I need to wetsand and buff it still so ill put them on after. Side skirts aren't on the car yet as well. And I do have a rear seat delete
                    I thought the rub strips were recessed into the body? Am I wrong?
                    Either way car is tits man.

Comment

These are excellent pics. I wish I lived near the beach lol. Car is clean

Comment

Looks decent. I'd say the seats need to match the door cards/armrests though.

Comment

Needs side skirts and smaller wheels. The car as a whole is very nice though, just hard to do anything original in a mk4.
                          Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                          You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Wow. Usually not a mkIV fan but..wow man. Killed it
                            At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Working...
                            X