• best e46 touring ever!

Comment

• Thanks! And the lugnuts, I like them, so they're staying

BMW E46 320d M-sport - Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI
              Instagram: andreaswibs

Comment

• Originally posted by AndreasW View Post
                Thanks! And the lugnuts, I like them, so they're staying
                those lug nuts are epic...do your thing man. these h@ters will pick apart everything!!!
                E46 Touring Build Thread http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56076

Comment

• Made this video of my wagon yesterday. It's the second time ever that I'm editing a video, so I have no idea what I'm doing. But anyway, thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-gS1eXwTk

Comment

• Dont know much about video editing but I enjoyed the clip.

Your fitment is on point.
                    IG@valentinoduplan

Comment

Made this video of my wagon yesterday. It's the second time ever that I'm editing a video, so I have no idea what I'm doing. But anyway, thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-gS1eXwTk
                      not sure how much critique you would like but here I go:

excellent video and the song was def on point (my fav Lorde song)!!!

a few things to look out for next time:
                      more continuity through the story - you start with shots of the car aired out and then you air it up and drive away, all of that was great until the next shot after you're driving is the car parked and already aired out (add in a shot of the car airing out to keep it consistent)

I'd suggest more fading in and out of shots in the beginning over hard cuts

i wish there was more panning shots in the beginning but you had a lot towards the end so I'm guessing that was a personal choice

the full car parking lot panning shots are great until you see other cars in the background. if you're showcasing a car (whether in pics or film) try to shoot it and the scenery with no people or cars in the background (they are distracting)

i'd add a few more detail shots to really tie the whole video together.
                      you've done A LOT of work to this car and you're only showing a very small percentage off it in this video.
                      -close up of the angel eyes turning on
                      -detail shots of the interior
                      -shots of the air tank setup
                      -feature shots of the wheels and lug spikes
                      things like that really complete the video

overall i was entertained but since I know the car pretty well from your posts I just know there is so much more to include.

that's my $.02, hope it was constructive

BTW, i'm def gonna share that on BMW group page (900+ members)

Comment

• Nice1!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tino21 View Post
                          Dont know much about video editing but I enjoyed the clip.

Your fitment is on point.
                          Thanks!

Originally posted by austinscottphotography View Post
                          not sure how much critique you would like but here I go:

excellent video and the song was def on point (my fav Lorde song)!!!

a few things to look out for next time:
                          more continuity through the story - you start with shots of the car aired out and then you air it up and drive away, all of that was great until the next shot after you're driving is the car parked and already aired out (add in a shot of the car airing out to keep it consistent)

I'd suggest more fading in and out of shots in the beginning over hard cuts

i wish there was more panning shots in the beginning but you had a lot towards the end so I'm guessing that was a personal choice

the full car parking lot panning shots are great until you see other cars in the background. if you're showcasing a car (whether in pics or film) try to shoot it and the scenery with no people or cars in the background (they are distracting)

i'd add a few more detail shots to really tie the whole video together.
                          you've done A LOT of work to this car and you're only showing a very small percentage off it in this video.
                          -close up of the angel eyes turning on
                          -detail shots of the interior
                          -shots of the air tank setup
                          -feature shots of the wheels and lug spikes
                          things like that really complete the video

overall i was entertained but since I know the car pretty well from your posts I just know there is so much more to include.

that's my $.02, hope it was constructive

BTW, i'm def gonna share that on BMW group page (900+ members)
                          Wow, thanks alot! Thats actually very helpful! The whole movie was done in 2 days, so probably should have used more time on planning and editing. But i'll try to make a new movie sometime later, but not of my own car. I'm getting really tired of it now and it's more fun to shoot someone elses car, But I'll definitly use some of your tips!

Originally posted by Suburuuh View Post
                          Nice1!
                          Thanks!

Comment

• love it

add me on instagram: @y33_kris

Comment

Wow, thanks alot! Thats actually very helpful! The whole movie was done in 2 days, so probably should have used more time on planning and editing. But i'll try to make a new movie sometime later, but not of my own car. I'm getting really tired of it now and it's more fun to shoot someone elses car, But I'll definitly use some of your tips!
                              happy i could help and I'm glad you enjoyed the criticism.

I have the opposite problem....i am always photographing other cars and rarely get to photograph my own...what program did you use to edit the film? I've done plenty of car vids but I **** editing them together so much!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by austinscottphotography View Post
                                happy i could help and I'm glad you enjoyed the criticism.

I have the opposite problem....i am always photographing other cars and rarely get to photograph my own...what program did you use to edit the film? I've done plenty of car vids but I **** editing them together so much!!!
                                I used a program called Powerdirector, pretty simple and basic. I'll probably try something else later tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X