• Show
Clear All

love the camber on the dub very different from the norm

Comment

We all know how much I like camber.

Solid looks.
      Supermade.at

Comment

Looks like a shit tonne of toe in on that golf... I think you either need plenty of camber upfront too or much less camber out back... It just looks too uneven.. Real nice styled cars other than that.

Comment

On second view, I agree with DopeStep. That toe needs to be corrected, that's just brutal. Reminds me of when i first dropped my MKIII down after using washers lol. Took that fucking hub on/off probably 10 times to try and adjust the washers to get the toe corrected. Rocked that for a few months, then got some custom camber shims from my boy here in WA.
          Supermade.at

Comment

Originally posted by Masquerade View Post
            On second view, I agree with DopeStep. That toe needs to be corrected, that's just brutal. Reminds me of when i first dropped my MKIII down after using washers lol. Took that fucking hub on/off probably 10 times to try and adjust the washers to get the toe corrected. Rocked that for a few months, then got some custom camber shims from my boy here in WA.

Haha did the exact same thing on my mk3 cab. Its all about the 2:1 or 3:2 washer ratio for no toe in!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubens View Post
              Less camber an option?
              NO there can only be more

Comment

Working...
              X