Another thread: Should I do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
    I don't think I'm going to do it... with the difference in width I would have problems finding tire sizes that would keep overall effectiveness, or else I would end up destroying my differential system...
    You will be fine as long as you run the same size tire. 225/40s all around will give you a pretty square side wall on the 8 wides and a nice mild stretch on the 9s to help you fit them in the back. Check this out.......

18x8 +35 front
    18x9 +35 rear
    225-40s all around
    No problems at all.

If you are getting such a great deal, you might as well buy them because you could always sell them later.
    -Rob
    Wagon MOB
    UsVersusThem
    AWDfitted

Comment

I'm going to say do it. You will be the first Subaru i've seen to rock those.

-Michael

Comment

dooo ett
        -Ian

Photography flickr Facebook

Comment

do it! theyre ballin outrageous.
          http://www.flickr.com/r_sotelo

Comment

the have the look of the AMG aero's that came on the Hammer, the AMG w201 homogulation special.(i think). such a classy wheel design, you should get them.
            *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
            blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

looks pretty sick. would be better than stock at least.

Comment

Originally posted by silvjorr View Post
                if u found those wheels and thought " damn these are the ones i want" then u deffinetly have to buy these beacuse after lot of brain work u can change your mind and you will regret it. when i first saw ronal teddys on sale then i didnt think at all i just said my cousin can he go an buy these for me beacuse i liked them much and i knew that somebody has something negative to say and this can change my mind. they say that reaction is faster than thinking.
                This is true sometimes. But usually I just impulse buy shit without thinking and then realize I totally should have thought it over. lol

When it comes to styling though I always go with what I want. Everyone has different tastes so you just gotta go with what you want.

But imo, you should go with something atleast 9.5-10 inches wide so you can stretch 225s all around.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I like those. If you don't want em, send me the info lol

Comment

do ittt!

Comment

I'm not going to do it.

i calculated prices and with conversion spacers, tires, rear camber plates, refinish, new bolts..I'd rather get something else.

Comment

Working...
                      X