• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stance Primo!
    Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

• I've been folllowing this car for a year on and off by reading on its progress and being secretly jealous - I'm very sad to hear about this. Reading about the loss of Rusty has moved a part of me that i had forgotten about - how attached i am to my car.

Here's to Rusty, and here's to Mike.

-jonathan

Comment

• God I'm going to miss this car. Hearing about its progress and seeing new pictures was always exciting.

I really like the picture a day still movie idea.
        Last edited by JSanders; 02-06-2010, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Damn dude sorry to see this day R.I.P. Rusty
          Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

Comment

• mikey, i know you and i don't always see eye to eye on stuff, but i'm genuinely sad to see it end like this. you ought to keep the body and put it to use. let Rusty live on in some other form...

Comment

• Wow, very sad to that happened. This car really changed the way I looked at older stanced rides. Was the whole reason I even joined Stanceworks in the first place. R.I.P.
              www.marcuscookephotography.com

Team RareJDM

Comment

• Sorry to hear it, Mike. I know what its like to have a slowly falling to pieces car that you love too much to get rid of.

I'm coming to the realization that, after all the fun and friends you've met in the car, it is afterall just a car. And while rusty will never be forgotten, you will get over the loss and move on to new projects soon enough that will make rusty proud.

+1 for a RIP rusty sticker.

Comment

• Wow. I'm pretty bummed now. This was the last thing I expected to see when getting on the site.

-Michael

Comment

• RIP Rusty, you're the reason I joined this site. Your rusty bodywork is the reason I'm unafraid of taboo, your tight stance is the reason I will push boundaries, and your hard-as road trip will always inspire me to roll hard.

Comment

• there's nothing I can really say that hasn't been said before ^
                      this car has been an inspiration in a lot of ways. brought a tear to my eye reading your post mike.

RIP rusty

Comment

• ^^I know right, sad weekend for all of us...

Comment

• Defiantly an inspiring build you had man, always enjoyed seeing photos of Rusty!
                          Flickr | blogZ

Comment

• I saw the car in S3, so i joined here. I had a se-r that meant the world to me, i was given to me by my best freind since i was a kid, He died of cancer in 2000 and his parents gave me the se-r. In 2005 after i restored the car a woman ran a redlight...on a cell phone doing 50 in a 30 and hit me head on. The car had a cage in it for track days and auto-x. If it was not for the cage i would not be here, In a weird way i think my best freind was watching over me and the car gave up its life to save me. I came out of it with a broken shoulder, knee and a couple crushed discs in my back. To this day i miss the hell out of that car. RIP se-r and rusty...there is a car heaven.

Last edited by magoo_lc1; 02-08-2010, 11:39 PM.
                            I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

• JordanDonnelly.com | Flickr | KLUTCH | Twitter | Facebook | v2lab

Comment

• this is all i could find right now....
                                I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

Working...
                                X