No announcement yet.

The Loss of a Friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP mang. Driving that thing was truly unruly and flat out fucking awesome. It changed a lot of my views and I have now been inspired for sure.

Comment

Oh man, you have to fix it! I'm sure it might take a little work, but people have done far more "impossible" things then that. Whatever is splitting or coming apart I'm sure can be cut out, rewelded, replaced, reinforced, etc. I know I am super-attached to my car and I would probably go to unreasonable lengths to save it if I had to...

/First Post on SW

Comment

I'm glad I got to see it in person. Time to get a wrecked Scion xB and do it all over again.lol

Comment

This car paved the road for many to come, and for that it is a legend, an icon of a movement
          very sorry for your loss Mr. Burroughs

Comment

that vid almost made me cry, sorry to see it go
            -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
            -85 Saab 900 (Project)
            PhotoBlog
            Spotted In Narvik

Comment

^^^^^^^^
              kinda same here :/
              it was truly one hell of a car. looked damn sweet, and i am sure, it ran like hell. would've loved to see it in person
              sad to see it go

RIP

Comment

Ive followed the story of this car over the last year quite closely. It is litterally my favorite BMW ever, I felt I should join the forum to say I am sorry to see it go.

Good luck with your future projects man.

Oli
                Blog
                I love mk1's

Comment

wow R.I.P =(
                  Swang.n.Bang

Comment

I first saw the car at SOWO 09. Bumped into again at Fixx Fest, it was an eye catcher Mike. sucks to let it go but sometimes you gotta make that leap dude!
                    sigpic

Euro-O-So-Low

Comment

RIP...

mike, make a zombie car

Comment

Very sad to see it go, but we have faith that you will treasure up another classic to bring to the table Mike!

here are some photos and a video i took at the entrance of IA2009. This was the first time Ive seen this car in person. RUSTY=EPIC

and the video
                        FCUK your bitches and the click you claim.™

Comment

I just cried. Literally, when I started reading the site this car was the one that stuck in my head. RIP rusty.....

Comment

RIP buddy....when I was lookin around for an E28 a couple of months ago I came across Rusty, he is the reason I am here today, so my hat goes off to u!

1990 325is- current project
                            1986 325e- Parts Donator
                            2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
                            1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I look forward to seeing your next project.

Comment

Its too bad, but all good things come to an end sometime... all bimmers go to heaven.

Comment

Working...
                                X