No announcement yet.

The Loss of a Friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Condolences from germany, E34.de forums just heard of the bad news.

Rusty inspired me to NOT "restorate" but "build" my black E30 (he needs some body restoration due to rust). All shiny and flawless wouldn't fit the little shit, he's a punk-ass brat and he deserves to show it. But - i wont let one single molecule of iron oxide fester on his skeleton, i'm paranoid about it.

...dunno what killed rusty, but cant you just get him a new body skeleton?
    RIP Rusty :..(

Comment

• Originally posted by lilcraigford View Post
      Like many others (that I saw while reading this thread) this news prompted me to join StanceWorks. The post-accident incarnations of this car ventured beyond my taste but I can appreciate the creativity that became "Rusty". More importantly what drew me to this BMW was the way it embodied what has seemingly gone missing from the automotive hobby. I am a lurker on many car forums that seem to have drowned in pissing contests (e-thugs), competition (who has the best of what), and money (cars born from unlimited budgets). Mike's car, as well as the StanceWorks community, is a beautiful example that is none of these things while representing this hobby as an experience; having fun and enjoying both the cars and people!
      x2

f the ******. this car introduced me to everything that is stance. r.i.p. rusty

Comment

• rust in peace, im glad my first post on this forum is for rusty rust in peace little guy...

Comment

• you sly boots

-Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by paul@brawlinpictures View Post
            you sly boots

-Paul
            LOL.

this car blowssssssssssssssss.

Originally posted by Moose
            And roof racks with random shit on it, stop that.

Comment

• Originally posted by handsome.garage View Post
              LOL.

this car blowssssssssssssssss.
              kekeke

Comment

• Originally posted by paul@brawlinpictures View Post
                you sly boots

-Paul
                My thoughts exactly today.

Comment

• Is this a rebirth I see...? These pics came from a photo thread on bf.c from 4ngiefest.

Comment

• Nevermind. I haven't been on here in a while. I just saw the Legends Never Die thread.

Comment

• This is sad. I'm just catching up with the story between different sites. Fascinating! Sorry for your loss.

Comment

• I thought the car was brought back to life with a supra motor? or was that before its last hoorah??? lol i read so much about htis car and my dumbass didn't keep track of the time line.

Comment

• Rusty will never die he will be alive forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thomasthethird View Post
                            Nevermind. I haven't been on here in a while. I just saw the Legends Never Die thread.
                            yup, resurrected

Comment

• i refuse to believe this,NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• Originally posted by darksideracer69 View Post
                                i refuse to believe this,NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                                Click here.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X