Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was the best. i love te car. i´m sad

Comment

• damn son, thats some sad shit. rusty was the car that opened my eyes to stance. its amazing the scope of what this car has done for the scene. even my grandparents have heard of this car. no one that has ever seen it will ever forget it.

Comment

• dude i never noticed you were a feature in the s3 mag i bought a couple months ago.

shit is super weak, dude. i feel your loss.

all that means, is you have to make something bigger and better. or at least something somewhat comparable to your previous. eh?
        It's easy to get cheap, good looking, successful designs when all you do is copy legit, good looking, successful designs.

Comment

• There was so much **** for this in the beginning... Now look at what you've made, built and brought together. Not only a car but a community, a family. The first thing i thought when i saw Rusty at FixxFest was "THIS is what the stance game is all about" Your car embodied it all and had an irreplaceable personality. That's what made it what it is today. Rusty doesn't deserve to be in a junkyard.

Comment

• That car brought me here from afar, thanks.
            E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

• Do you still have the benz?

Comment

• I too was magnetized by this car. Could look at it for hours. It inspired me to stance my Ack. Even thought about rusting a panel or two.

I think that some kind of memorial is proper for this occasion. The memory of this car is legendary. Will miss looking for new pics of this car...

RIP

Comment

• I like Nate's idea. I can see it now...

-Brian

'83 300TD

Comment

• Maan, now i'm sad
                    Loved the car!

Comment

• fucking awsome car, the first time i ever saw it i thought it was stunninig and through its evolution it became ground breaking

best of luck with your future builds

Comment

• RIP Rusty

It really was an ICON Mike...I dont think ppl will realize what kinda of impact this car REALLY had on the scene for a few years...it will be talked about for years and years to come. Not many ppl can build a car that does that...you did. Kudos.

Its yellow

Comment

• What a sorrow, you and your Car is already a kind of Ikon!
                          KW Susp.
                          BBS RF
                          Recaro
                          What else?

sigpic

Comment

• i have no words. sorry to hear of this happening to such an inspirational car.

i will have to rust the hood on my black e28 as a tribute.
                            gooby pls

Comment

• was it unfixable or just not worth dumping the money into fixing it?

Comment

• Rip
                                airless pride

Comment

Working...
                                X