This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Bippu: Ls400 Vip Style

This is my friends LS400 timeline, fuck you if you don't like it. I don't care anymore.

Anyways now onto his car, The Tiny Hippo / Bippu

Day One:

First step, wheels and coils:
    XXR 521 18x10 +25 with Megan Racing Coils

Black didnt last too long so he painted them:

Then he sold them to buy some Old School Weds Medusa
    18x10 +8 18x11 +1

You can see the reflection of my SC's wheels in his car in this photo

Then he traded them for 19" VIP Profounds that only lasted 1 week Dont have any photos of them, but he traded them for 19" Work Eurolines 19x9 19x10 and he also got bags:

And then he sold those and that brings us to today, he just recently bought and mounted these beautiful Weds Kranze Rapiers, 19x10 +12 19x11 +12:

I will be posting the rest of the Weds Kranze Rapier photoshoot later tonight or early tomorrow.
    Last edited by scweet14; 03-01-2013, 10:04 AM. Reason: Wheel name change

Instagram: @half_lung

Ls400 is my next car, just don't know when. Awesome wheel setups.
    [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Way to hold it down for dem LS's

Comment

Originally posted by NickL View Post
        Ls400 is my next car, just don't know when. Awesome wheel setups.
        thanks man, ill pass on the word! also when you look into buying an LS i would say go for a 95+ because the 92-94 have longer headlights and taillights

Originally posted by Montreal e36 View Post
        Way to hold it down for dem LS's
        thanks man!

Comment

hella clean. Haha I love how you make build threads for all your friends who arent interweb savy ! always love seeing peoples cars.
          C280 Build Thread
          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
            hella clean. Haha I love how you make build threads for all your friends who arent interweb savy ! always love seeing peoples cars.
            haha well their cars are so nice and they always wonder why their cars dont get recognition but they have these things call jobs that doesnt let them use the computer as much as me ha idk

but thanks man!

Comment

Are you really doing this again?

Comment

For the love of all that is holy, will you please stop posting other people's cars? It's always "someone you're tight with" or "a close friend".

Get off their nuts and let them post their own thread.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  For the love of all that is holy, will you please stop posting other people's cars? It's always "someone you're tight with" or "a close friend".

If he spent the time he does nutswinging actually working on his car, it would probably be pretty good.

Comment

You have a weird desire for attention from the internet by posting other peoples cars. Builds like this are meant to be to be posted by the owner, Stop messing with how things work.

I know if some little tally whacker was taking photos of my car and posting, I would be proper chuffed.

Comment

Dang someone upgraded on wheels quick! haha i wish ppl wasn't so cheap out this way or i would flip my Zaubers!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

What he sad...

Should have keeped the Weds, good looking car tought.

Comment

Jesus, like it really matters that he's posting for a friend, or who ever it is. I come to this site because I like to see the wide range of work people are doing cars, regardless if it's theirs or not. To me this is no different than looking at the Appreciation threads since members are posting other peoples cars up in a thread.

Comment

Your LS obviously isn't done up much, as you keep resorting to your close friends cars to get attention.
                            Why don't you make a build thread for YOUR car?
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

I want you to go through the internet, collect every photo you can find of every stanced car in existence, and create a build thread for all of them so that we can all ."APPRECIATE .OTHER . PEOPLES..WORK".

Maybe by the time you get to the hundredth thread, you'll understand why what you are doing, is stupid.

Last edited by Miroteknik; 02-28-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X