X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexus LS400 ucf10 in China

hi guys.

i posted my BMW E32 740iL here before.
    This time I want to show the lexus i got 5 days ago. I know it wont blow your mind but its gonna be my new daily beater while i stay in China for some months more.

first day

first thing to do

second day

third day: detailing as the paint was kinda scratched.

some pics inside

this was tonight.

as you can imagine, the rear license plate wont fit in the place, so it had a stupid ghetto base to clear the tail lights and it was like in the air but was covering the rear view camera, it was making noises and it looked awkward, so I placed the plate in the bumper and got a real Japanese Tag to cover the place. As i want the car to look clean, i painted it black. Tomorrow will install it.

i know its a safe setup, but as i said, its gonna be a temporary daily for my and my family while we stay in china for some time. Anyway im planning to do some more work and change wheels every 2 or 3 months.

comments and critics are welcome
    Last edited by DannyE32; 02-05-2013, 12:39 PM.

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

You sir, work fast. Nice car, good work so far!

Next set of wheels, you may want to look at something with a dish.
    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
      You sir, work fast. Nice car, good work so far!

Next set of wheels, you may want to look at something with a dish.
      thanks.

yeah i know most of the people want them to look more like VIP, and well me too, but i was curious how it would look with concave wheels, to give some "drift-car" look.

Anyway next wheels will have a dish, im just gonna play with different setups.

Comment

Simple, and clean. I like it

Comment

nice man! cant wait for a full build

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

so i got into the thread, read the begginig, saw the first picture and thought like "WTF, so why are you showing stock car in the showroom instead of garage!!?!?" (cause there were a few cases like that in here), and then i scrolled two pictures down and got a boner....hahaahah
            looks pretty awesome, and to think it's been done in a few days after purchase...good job man!

BTW. what are you doing in China?!?! it must be weird for people out of asia to live in there

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
              Simple, and clean. I like it
              thank you sir. thats the idea, to keep it clean. Sometimes less is more. Gonna pay attention to details now.

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
              nice man! cant wait for a full build
              Im actually waiting for you to build your car.

Comment

looks good as is, cant wait to see it progress tho.
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by ulik87 View Post
                  so i got into the thread, read the begginig, saw the first picture and thought like "WTF, so why are you showing stock car in the showroom instead of garage!!?!?" (cause there were a few cases like that in here), and then i scrolled two pictures down and got a boner....hahaahah
                  looks pretty awesome, and to think it's been done in a few days after purchase...good job man!

BTW. what are you doing in China?!?! it must be weird for people out of asia to live in there
                  LOL! that was funny about the thread.
                  Im glad you liked it and yeah, I couldnt stand that awkward look for more than a day. I felt like shit driving that car with the stupid stock wheels and awkward 4x4 status.

I live in China since 2006. I came here because was tired of university back in my country and ended up living in Canton. (near HongKong). Now im 26 and got married to a russian girl and got a kid now, lol. And it is rare for them to see us here. not many foreigners can handle it, but I love it. In the modified cars community here im about the only one not asian.

this was my last car.

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                  looks good as is, cant wait to see it progress tho.
                  thank you. I need proper pics too.
                  Last edited by DannyE32; 02-05-2013, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
                    I live in China since 2006. I came here because was tired of university back in my country and ended up living in Canton. (near HongKong). Now im 26 and got married to a russian girl and got a kid now, lol. And it is rare for them to see us here. not many foreigners can handle it, but I love it. In the modified cars community here im about the only one not asian.
                    Holy shoot, that's quite a story So, what nationality are you? I don't know, but i assumed you're American (seriously, i don't know why, probably cause it's american forum). Russian girl. Russian girls are almost as pretty as polish...but russians are probably a bit better in drinkin' than we are
                    Is your wife from european or asian Russia?

It's nice you drive those cars with balls, not some plastic crap they use to make nowadays
                    I used to have LS400 and every time i see stanced one, i want to have one as well

Comment

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post

I know how you feel. I spent three years in Singapore, and it was an interesting yet fun experience

Comment

Originally posted by ulik87 View Post
                        Holy shoot, that's quite a story So, what nationality are you? I don't know, but i assumed you're American (seriously, i don't know why, probably cause it's american forum). Russian girl. Russian girls are almost as pretty as polish...but russians are probably a bit better in drinkin' than we are
                        Is your wife from european or asian Russia?

It's nice you drive those cars with balls, not some plastic crap they use to make nowadays
                        I used to have LS400 and every time i see stanced one, i want to have one as well
                        Im from Colombia. (haha dont say it. i know nothing about cocaine lol). I have american family in NYC and Miami, and i used to spend some time there. My wife is from asian russia and she doesnt drink at all, dont know why :s

And yeah, I only like old big cars and always wanted an LS400

Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                        I know how you feel. I spent three years in Singapore, and it was an interesting yet fun experience
                        I have always wanted to go to Singapore, but is way too expensive. Good thing is that at least they speak english, here you cant even get a glass of water if you dont know how to say it in mandarin. Not even your address. :s

Just installed the rear plates.

before:

after:

i dont know why they didnt bring the ones with the smaller tails in the trunk, so thats all I could think of. Now i can actually use my rear view camera and got rid of the noises.
                        Last edited by DannyE32; 02-05-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Looks alot better! Your E32 build was awesome. So I'm definitely in for this one as well!
                          1999 Lexus GS300 | Bagged | Wed Kranze Borphes | STUPID

2001 325i |Coupe | Carbonfiber | Comfy

Comment

Originally posted by Brian. View Post
                            Looks alot better! Your E32 build was awesome. So I'm definitely in for this one as well!
                            thank you. i'll try not to disappoint

Comment

Curiousity doesn't always kill the cat, definitely looking forward to seeing more of this.
                              IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Working...
                              X