new guy (but nothing new)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
    Your drop is fine, next wheels and tires, then spacers.

Good work. Remember, its not about where you are, its about where you want to go.
    True. But unfortunately where I want to go is lower I am really happy with the height though. Wheels and spacers are all I really have left beyond silly cosmetic mods.

But I don't have a job, so she'll stay like this for quite a while.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

I'm just going to keep bumping this thread with new pictures until I actually have something new to show.

But today I tried a little light painting. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out, especially with the last one.

What do you guys think?
      -George
      flickr

Comment

Very cool. I need a camera bad!
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

aschroder, do you even have a job man? LOL even thread you post in you are whining that you want/need something.

vdubkid, car looks great. I think OZ Operas would be an awesome choice for your car. They look great with a little stretch. I also think that your car is probably lower than it looks in the pictures. The sunken 16's and big tires make it look higher than it is. I'm guessing that with flush 18's it would look close to how low Casey's car is.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
            I think OZ Operas would be an awesome choice for your car. They look great with a little stretch.
            I second that.
            My website

Comment

Working...
            X