work ryvers.. on a neon..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work ryvers.. on a neon..

after months of saving i finally had enough money to buy a set of nice wheels. i came across these wheels earlier in my search and thought ehh. and after many photoshops my mind quickly changed, and i am sure glad it did. also glad to be ditching the grids! i am in love with these wheels and i think it will give my car a very unique look. this is just a teaser for now. front needs to go lower and be cambered in. the back is about where i want it. and dont mind the all the snow lol. i will be refinishing these soon before spring and post up some pictures once its all together.

thanks for looking!

and here is the picture i took before getting the works a week ago.
    sigpic

Wow looks AH-Mazing. Are the centers painted white? Just double checking but if so +1 for you white on white is the best. Glad you got rid of the grids. Seems like every SRT4 is rocking those or XXR's.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleStuff View Post
      Wow looks AH-Mazing. Are the centers painted white? Just double checking but if so +1 for you white on white is the best. Glad you got rid of the grids. Seems like every SRT4 is rocking those or XXR's.
      Thanks man. They are gunna be color matched stone white. I can't wait. And yea grids and xxr 527s everywhere. I had to get rid of them haha.
      sigpic

Comment

That looks awesome! Can't wait to see pics of it in the spring
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Originally posted by jking View Post
          Thanks man. They are gunna be color matched stone white. I can't wait. And yea grids and xxr 527s everywhere. I had to get rid of them haha.
          Oh man I can't wait to see pics. You're gonna have my favorite SRT ever!

Comment

Some really nice neons popping up lately. Looks great!
            Ryan

Comment

Love it.
              '88 323 - K-swapped
              '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

Thumbs up to this.
                IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Hell yea thats a nice change.

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                  Originally posted by nickskater09
                  I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

Very nice change. As much as I like these cars, there is something about the wheel arches that doesn't seem right to me.
                    Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys! I think the white will look awesome. I'm still debating whether or not to have touring stickers made. And I agrees the front wheel arches are funny shaped.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bring it alittle lower and it's perfect. No doubt my favorite neon. Not that there's many options!

Comment

Looks fucking dope dude!
                          [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Ryvers were a fantasticcccc choice!
                            Lower it to tuck the tire all around and you will have one of my favorite Neon's as well.
                            Full faced wheel really compliments those cars it seems...
                            Originally posted by electricalbox
                            12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Im loving that look man!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                              X