Comment

Photo by Dobre
      @clay_mation

Comment

oooo prawn dat poke yum
        sigpic
        IG: @gman1227_

Comment

jelly of the jetta right now, so jelly, favorite mk Jetta and favorite wheels.
          Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
          and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
          S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Don't care for bags, but fitment is spot on and the car looks clean as hell. Solid work!

Supermade.at

Comment

love that mk 2 and the e36!
              Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

E36 tho <3
                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post

Photo by Dobre
                  Where was my invite to the gathering for this pic? Ill cross the freeway for it...promise.

Comment

I need to own gottis. End of story. Mk2 is incredible also.
                    Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                    You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN///M View Post
                      Where was my invite to the gathering for this pic? Ill cross the freeway for it...promise.
                      Ben should have your number right? I always forget how close you are
                      I <3 Poke

Comment

yea im literally less than 5 min away. Ben has my number for sure. Hit me yup next time

Comment

Originally posted by vgrntbeauxner View Post
                          i helped. finally not good for nothing.
                          Legit stuff, you guys. I should come through see y'all sometime, I remembered saving that long board from hitting the lip on your e46 that one night lol.
                          sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

All cars look great!!

Are the 3-piece teardrops a fifteen52 creation or completely custom some other way? For those interested in a similar design, fifteen52 can do 3-piece teardrops: http://fifteen52.us/shop-2/#!/~/prod...768&id=9242793
                            Last edited by rollininstyle2004; 04-16-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HTOWN///M View Post
                              Does it help that I was texting you when this pic was taken? Probably not haha. I'll try to let you know next time we get everyone together.

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
                              Legit stuff, you guys. I should come through see y'all sometime, I remembered saving that long board from hitting the lip on your e46 that one night lol.
                              Thanks! We try. Been a while since I've seen you. Everything good?

Originally posted by rollininstyle2004 View Post
                              All cars look great!!

Are the 3-piece teardrops a fifteen52 creation or completely custom some other way? For those interested in a similar design, fifteen52 can do 3-piece teardrops: http://fifteen52.us/shop-2/#!/~/prod...768&id=9242793
                              Those 1552 wheels are cool if you want reps. These teardrops are a Clay creation.
                              025garage

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                                Thanks! We try. Been a while since I've seen you. Everything good?
                                Yeah man, trying to get my shit together with my car seeing SoWo is around the corner lol, so I've been a bit MIA-ish. And you man? I know you're going to SoWo this year....right? lol

Whenever the next g2g happens, let a brotha know!
                                sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Working...
                                X