No announcement yet.

chevrolet cruze(econobox) 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought a Cruze a couple months back and now I need moar low. What coilovers are you running and where did you get them?

Comment

Originally posted by StaticHopeful View Post
      I just bought a Cruze a couple months back and now I need moar low. What coilovers are you running and where did you get them?
      I'm going to try and not come off like a dick head, but the running trend around here is guys signing up and posting shit in 2+ year old threads. Take the time to do a google search and dig through some Chevy specific forums...I guarantee you will find what you are looking for man. The best way to learn is to research, read and learn. Rinse and repeat.

EDIT: Here you go. Im bored on deployment and found these topics with 15,000+ hits. Tons and tons of information here in regards to what you want to know.

Last edited by mikey G; 01-22-2015, 01:50 PM.
      Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

Sorry I'm a noob. I'm just new to the car scene and have no idea where to start so I figured I was ask someone who has is all figured out

Comment

Been waiting on somebody to do one of these!
          Last edited by zfbzfgg; 01-22-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

looks good
            follow me on IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

sweet. Gotta say I like the way these look even from the box. remind me of like a civic type r.
              91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
              ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Been waiting on somebody to do one of these!

Comment

Very nice! Theres about to be another cruze in town....i mean its already there but fitment wise...

Comment

Old thread is old
                    Last edited by loud3; 04-24-2015, 11:37 AM. Reason: Noticed the thread is older than sin.

Comment

• Ya. I was hoping the OP was subscribed and would jump back on the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by loud3 View Post
                        Old thread is old
                        Not really

Comment

Working...
                        X