Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stanceworks Car of the Year OFFICIAL VOTING THREAD Make sure to cast your votes!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted for Brennan's bug because I watched him slap a turbo on the motor, promptly blow it the fuck up, and then rebuild it the night before sowo. More dedication to that build than many I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ///e36 View Post
      voted for the 2nd gen. prelude...so original, love it
      Thank you buddy

I can't even believe my old 'lude is even in that lineup! LOL Some of the cars on this site astound me! Thanks so much for thinking of my car!

Comment

Wow
        When i have Seen the Lada im just Look like 
        Respect !!!

Comment

Pretty surprised by the results so far
          Real name is James

Comment

All these cars are very clean rides as I bet every one worked hard on getting them the way they wanted them. But at the end chose brennans beetle iv seen that car go from not even looking like a car so something very incredible. Glad I could help be part of making that car. Good luck to all the other guys in the list ur rides look awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
              Very honored just to make the list! This community is where I get a lot of my inspiration and motivation, so just getting recognized is huge! Thanks for the nomination and to StanceWorks crew for all they do.
              This. Exactly my thoughts, so amazing to see my pile lined up with all those amazing builds!

Originally posted by EThirtySicks View Post
              Dr.AK has my vote. I swear him and I have the exact same taste, how could I vote for anybody else?
              Ahahaha, I feel honoured, good sir!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

wow - didn't realize the LADA got so much love! Seems like that is in the lead from everyone's comments - jeesh I can't decide!

think its the z32 for me!
                91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

I have been a German car guy forever. But the Street's Alpha is the car of the year for sure! No doubt!
                  ernestj911@gmail.com

Comment

I can't believe that lack of votes for Street and 1BadG35's cars.
                    ///M 2.0
                    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

I'm genuinely surprised that the Lada is getting so much love. Not to talk it down at all, I guess it's just random to me. The whole nominee lineup was honestly a bit random to me.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

+1 Ralph's E34!

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                          I'm genuinely surprised that the Lada is getting so much love. Not to talk it down at all, I guess it's just random to me. The whole nominee lineup was honestly a bit random to me.
                          x2.. just four of the cars I can understand to be there...

There are so many awesome rides here, that aren't on the list... sad
                          sigpic

Comment

Lada = A lada problems!!!

Comment

I had to take the z32 talked to him and parked next to him at staggered this past year... Super cool guy and that car is immaculate
                              HoodRatStatus
                              Instagram @looneylow

Comment

is this the only contest where a lada even had a chance?

love that car but I can't believe that the lada is taking this race, especially pitted against the unicorn e28 touring, that insane alfa, the z32 from awesomeland, a proper e24, a wide e46, some dirty dubs, the prelude to prelude and other gems. only on stanceworks

congrats to everyone in the running, excited for the results
                                Last edited by softg; 12-23-2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X