Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROBolop Design (Bmw 323ci)

aaaaa
    Last edited by robolo 46; 12-15-2012, 04:07 AM.
    D:\Afbeeldingen\BMW e46\ICE INSTAL 3\DSC04322_resize_resize.JPG D:\Afbeeldingen\BMW e46\ICE INSTAL 3\DSC05141_resize_resize.JPG

Interdasting. 2 pic limit.
    2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

needz much more LOOOOOW.... baby steps homie

****CURRENT****
      2005 Volvo XC90
      2005 BMW Z4

Comment

Worst S|W thread 2012 nominee.

Originally posted by Kielan
        Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post
          This more than one pic would be nice. Also this is the showroom... Most cars here have something done to them.

Comment

On this topic you'll see how I made things, starting from the very beginning when I just got the car.

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.
            D:\Afbeeldingen\BMW e46\ICE INSTAL 3\DSC04322_resize_resize.JPG D:\Afbeeldingen\BMW e46\ICE INSTAL 3\DSC05141_resize_resize.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post

What is the first prize, and where can I pick, it up?

Comment

What is going on here.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

The reason i have created this video, is because i was trying to search bugs bunny with the ending title last night and couldnt find anything. So no you guys...

Comment

this guy has thousands of followers on this carbon creations, installs, DIY work. His project always come with detailed info, pictures how he did it, ...

thanks for chasing him away with idiotic comments.

He came to me first and asked if this was a forum he should post on.
                    Guess I was wrong with my answer

Comment

this forums full of bad attitude idiots now that show no love to newbies or others in general and up there own arse.
                      not everyone can afford 2000 dollar wheels or 10 k paintjobs or the latest expensive coilovers and make do with cheapies instead so does that make it a bad build.
                      why i dont post on here with my build thread anymore

Comment

Originally posted by spiritentwined View Post
                        this forums full of bad attitude idiots now that show no love to newbies or others in general and up there own arse.
                        not everyone can afford 2000 dollar wheels or 10 k paintjobs or the latest expensive coilovers and make do with cheapies instead so does that make it a bad build.
                        why i dont post on here with my build thread anymore

Seriously? This is FAR and away the best forum I've ever seen for tolerance, acceptance and complete lack of blatant flaming.

1988 300zx-t

Comment

Working...
                        X