Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also am for 1badg35's Z32. Not only for car of the year, but car of the decade. Such an incredible build

`92 325i vert - 90' 325is - '99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

• I pledge:
      ScubaSteve
      Heist
      Dr.AK

For the work, for the diference, for inspiration!
      '09 VW Golf MK6 2.0 TDI DSG
      R lookalike

Comment

• Originally posted by e30L View Post
        I also am for 1badg35's Z32. Not only for car of the year, but car of the decade. Such an incredible build
        i also pledge for 1badg35's Z32, but please...wipe your mouth after you're done...
        PORSCHE turbo

Comment

• A lot of builds have been nominated already, and for that I'll spend my nomination on G@briel's Polonez:

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Comment

• Nominations are good up to the 14th. Not sure if they will count any pledges or nominations passed that.
            Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
              Nominations are good up to the 14th. Not sure if they will count any pledges or nominations passed that.
              Oops. Well that's unfortunate for the car I tried to nominate then.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Oops. Well that's unfortunate for the car I tried to nominate then.
                Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Thank you for all the nominations and pledges, some great builds in here! We are going to be compiling the final top 20 list from the nominees over the next couple days and then will have the Car of the Year voting thread posted up!

Comment

Working...
                  X