• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome stance.

welcome.

Comment

That's one goooooooooooood bitch.
      Law 15: Destroy Your Enemy Totally: ...The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Comment

I love the ambers, and I may be the only one but I love the dakar diffuser!

Comment

what a sexy bitch she is

Comment

Thats a hot piece of ass... lol
            I rike!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
              Hm, not really feeling the ambers. Like I said, clears in the rear and smoked turns in the front would look loads better. But if you like it, hey.

The pics are pretty ok. I really like the last one composition wise, too bad it's a bit blurry and the lines of the house in the background are so crooked to the right.
              Also, all pics could use quite some more contrast, I think.

Here's a quick edit of how I think the pic would look better. What I did: Play around with contrast and levels, raise saturation of car, unsharpen mask
              Thanks for the feedback man. Just for the record I don't have any sort of editing system whatsoever. The pics are all straight off the camera. All I did was add borders in photobucket. hahaha My computer can't even open raw pics atm so yeah. I'm getting PS soon but for now I want to get as good as I can with no editing.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              the whole setup is only like $100 from lamin-x. and it comes with the pieces to do the bottom of the tail light, i just chose not to
              Thanks boss. Sounds good.

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
              God I want an E36 M3 so bad. How much did you pick up the dakar for?

Ambers look sexy
              Around the same as I sold my Avus for.

Thanks guys.
              Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
              I love the ambers, and I may be the only one but I love the dakar diffuser!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

looks dope i like it

Comment

I'm not a fan of Dakar but yours is an exception, and I also like the full amber setup. I don't know, to me it just looks better than clear. But I'm interested in seeing how it looks with whichever direction you go in. Regardless, definitely paint the rear diffuser.
                  My website

Comment

I like it.

Comment

your bitch is nice! .....lol
                      sigpic

to purchase Authentic Tee's please PM me. And click the link below on my blog to see the shirt designs....

Follow Me: http://jluphotography.blogspot.com/

Comment

so dope! that ambers work perfect

Comment

That bitch is so hot.

I never would have thought that ambers would work on Dakar.
                          Chris-

Comment

love it, paint the diffuser place and smoked lighting and its done.
                            Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                            You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Working...
                            X