X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheifSMakaH0e View Post
    :thumbup:

Swapped out manifolds for a new replacement

Did your old manifold by any chance have the numbers 3215 on it ?? why did you have to change it out was it the gen 2 with the "sensor cal" option. Did they send you the manifold with the part number 3307 in it ???
    C280 Build Thread
    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

this is awesome love the car

flickr
      TUMBLR
      instagram @btober

Comment

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
        Did your old manifold by any chance have the numbers 3215 on it ?? why did you have to change it out was it the gen 2 with the "sensor cal" option. Did they send you the manifold with the part number 3307 in it ???
        I spoke to Jeff @ airlift and asked if i could swap out for the newer version before my warranty ran out . When I get back from vacation ill check

Originally posted by btober View Post
        this is awesome love the car
        Thanks man :beer:

My new card image got approved

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

sick! I've seen this posted around somewhere

wish I could bag my Q5 but for now I have to run static...

The BDC GARAGE / Audi Q5 STLTHPRJKT / Audi A4 APR stg3+ / Porsche 964 C4 airride / Aircooled Dpt
          www.bdcfamilia.com | facebook.com/bdcfamilia | @BDCFAMILIA (Instagram)

Comment

Originally posted by mikebagel View Post
            sick! I've seen this posted around somewhere

wish I could bag my Q5 but for now I have to run static...
            Thanks man, knowing vw/audi there's probably a kit for another model that will bolt right on. I'm running a mkv gti airlift kit and didn't have to modify anything to fit...just to get lower

Comment

there are kits, but not TUV approved which makes it extremely difficult to get road legal here.. I'm hoping G.A.S would get theirs approved this year, but even they don't know. Right now I'm tinkering with the coilovers to get it a bit lower.

by the way, I gotta say, I actually dig the winter look even more, the black wheels look awesome (not a big fan of the summer ones personally)

The BDC GARAGE / Audi Q5 STLTHPRJKT / Audi A4 APR stg3+ / Porsche 964 C4 airride / Aircooled Dpt
              www.bdcfamilia.com | facebook.com/bdcfamilia | @BDCFAMILIA (Instagram)

Comment

Originally posted by mikebagel View Post
                there are kits, but not TUV approved which makes it extremely difficult to get road legal here.. I'm hoping G.A.S would get theirs approved this year, but even they don't know. Right now I'm tinkering with the coilovers to get it a bit lower.

by the way, I gotta say, I actually dig the winter look even more, the black wheels look awesome (not a big fan of the summer ones personally)
                Fucking TUV..... If i were to do it over i probably would have just gone static.
                Thanks man I'm really loving the black on black myself, the Interlagos wheels are sold and i have a new set on order. They should be in end of April

Comment

Haven't been on here in a while, not much changed in the past few months. New wheels are on order and a few other parts also..

Comment

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                    I love bagged Tiguans, one of the few VW's I wouldn't mind owning.

Very clean!
                    This. The Interlagos (I think) look great!
                    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Still looking awesome.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
                          This. The Interlagos (I think) look great!

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Still looking awesome.

Originally posted by GaugeDoisher View Post
                          Thanks guys hopefully tomorrow I can steal another 1/4" up front and start to grind the metal behind the fender flares so I can get closer to flush.

Comment

Updates?
                            95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

car looks amazing bro, what tire size are you running on them wheels
                              http://thefinestpr.net/testing-the-waters/

Comment

this is super awsome man..love ur suv

Comment

Working...
                                X