• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love that color man
    usVERSUSthem

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
      I am glad you are able to interject your opinion on styling as fact and those 'select few', IE me, are just 'wrong'.

As I said but I am guessing you barely read it. I said the wheel design was not for me(opinion). The color is not for me(opinion) and in my humble OPINION having(subjective since it is an opinion) green wheels and being that low do not suit the car well because it is too classy.

Just like Jeremy said, I personally believe some gold, silver, gunmetal or the like would look much better. A nice set of gold centers would get just as many positive responses and everyone would still be looking at it driving down the road.

Let everyone post their opinion. I doubt he is going to change his car because one or two random people he doesn't know recommended changing the color or design of the wheel.

/rant

OP, sorry for shitting up your thread. Now just change the centers to gold. Just for me

Easy there Captain Big head, I was referring to the 10 or so people that always **** on my car.

On BF.C theres always a post or 2 per page of people who feel the need to bash my car and thats what my post was about. It wasnt directed at you, get over yourself.

Comment

Wheels are really not my cup of tea design wise. Color doesn't help them either. Alpine White E46 m3 w/ CSL goodies is way too classy to run a green wheel IMHO.

I like the ride height in the back. Front is just a little bit too low for me.
        Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Looks good! AW CSL is such a nice look for e46's. Would look MUCH better if the wheels were polished/gold/silver, and had a little bit of spacer
        Well, then He would look like the other 30+ CSL'ed out ///M's on gold/gunmetal wheels. Originality is FTW these days.

Lovin the painted Rezax, love the style, keep it up!

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
        but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

- Albert Einstein

Comment

sweet as a nut mate

Comment

at the sean comments

Looks great, like i said on e46fanatics.
            -Brandon
            E46 No More..
            Her Concise History:
            http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Looks good.. i can't say why the fuck green wheels looks good with white color it just makes wheels popout.. weird ... offset Too big.. car's shouting for spacers..
              Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
              Now: MB W211 320cdi
              Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Very noice. I am glad you went with green.....shows your personality.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Easy there Captain Big head, I was referring to the 10 or so people that always **** on my car.

On BF.C theres always a post or 2 per page of people who feel the need to bash my car and thats what my post was about. It wasnt directed at you, get over yourself.

I get ripped on for a generic, replica DTM catback on my 328iC. EVERY time I post up the car and there is a picture from the rear multiple people crap on it. I actually don't care what others think and continue to run it and will never change it.

I'll make sure to take the stand on stanceworks to reply with the 'girlfriend shopping with girlfriend reply'.

"Do I look fat in this?"

"Oh no it looks awesome!"

Comment

:puke

Comment

rofl

I might have crossed the line with the photo

Comment

Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

That's nuts.
                          Law 15: Destroy Your Enemy Totally: ...The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit.

Comment

On the fence since its an E46 M with CSL goodies.

Comment

fuck yes! so bad, i would space it and then it would be PERFECT

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Really nice looking ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X