No announcement yet.

#RBS Eclipse (Simple 2g DSM Stance)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, that looks really good. Nice work.
    [B][SIZE="1"][URL="https://www.youtube.com/user/RickyMoranis"]Youtube Channel [/URL]
    [URL="http://instagram.com/superkamikazee"]Instagram[/URL]
    [URL="https://www.flickr.com/photos/60987575@N05/"]Flickr[/URL][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

i like number 2

Comment

i like it!

Comment

looks good

Comment

Those wheels go with this car pretty well, and I don't even like those wheels. Looks good.

Comment

Best-looking Eclipse I've seen since Fast and the Furious came out. Looks fantastic, man.
              -George
              flickr

Comment

Originally posted by kidtsi View Post
                Let me guess 18x10 +30 235/35?

Looks alright it not that big of an stretch for me so i like it nice job! if you don't use it to perform don't need to listen to everyone in Dsmtuners, LOL i have like 5 sets of wheels and only my Rpf1s are the only one for function 17x9 255/40 the widest tires you can fit under there 10.2 wide section width, so you can have both but just swap the wheels and adjust the suspension and your done, that's what i always do.
                Woah - back from the dead! Thanks a lot - ya it isn't crazy stretch - just enough to get them sorta under the fender lol.

Originally posted by jeger View Post
                So nice in red !!
                Thanks a lot - white is my first choice but I'm not complaining!

Originally posted by robertw View Post
                Damn, that looks really good. Nice work.
                Thanks dude, love your car! I wanna post a pic of it up on my ig.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Those wheels go with this car pretty well, and I don't even like those wheels. Looks good.
                Ya, I feel the same haha. Not a big fan of the wheels but they fit perfect on this car - sorta like ADVAN RS but lil more concave and I can park them ery night in Oakland/SF and not lose sleep over them.

A few more shots I put up on my instagram since this thread was started

Test fitment of some new wheels I picked up from a Grand Am Koni Challenge race team losing its sponsors! 17x10.5s all forged, made here in California!

91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Nice! what tires are on those 10.5s? do you have more angles of the car with those wheels? Did you modified the front strut tower or the upper control arm? i had to on my to get it sit that low, otherwise it would hit really the tower really bad on bumps.

Say thank you from bring it back! :P
                  Last edited by kidtsi; 03-14-2013, 03:28 AM.
                  10.24 at 133MPH FP Green while looking good...

Comment

Originally posted by kidtsi View Post
                    Nice! what tires are on those 10.5s? do you have more angles of the car with those wheels? Did you modified the front strut tower or the upper control arm? i had to on my to get it sit that low, otherwise it would hit really the tower really bad on bumps.

Say thank you from bring it back! :P
                    I'm running 225/40/18 - I could prob not rub at all w 215s but I like more meat if possible and there is already a healthy stretch. I didn't modify the strut towers at all - just fender treatment. If you are hitting your upper control arm your wheels are prob too high an offset. Bring the wheels out w spacers and pull the fender and you won't hit at all.

Here are some more shots I've taken in the last week on my instagram @rudeboistance

91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com

Comment

Absolutely love those wheels!! I have a 2g as well that im looking to stance with TSW wheels. What wheels are those? looks like can you list more specs on them? clears the control arms fine? What all did you do to the fenders? just roll or did you have to stretch them at all? sorry, im pretty new to the stance game.

Comment

for the love of god what make and color(flat black/chromium), and size are those wheels. offset?

Comment

Is that last picture at the corner of broadway and broadway terrace by the CCAC in Oakland?

Comment

I like everything except the #RBS stuff ...

Comment

Originally posted by Funfettie View Post
                              Absolutely love those wheels!! I have a 2g as well that im looking to stance with TSW wheels. What wheels are those? looks like can you list more specs on them? clears the control arms fine? What all did you do to the fenders? just roll or did you have to stretch them at all? sorry, im pretty new to the stance game.
                              clears fine - roll and pull fenders, lots of pull of front. 225/40 stretched on 18x9.75.

Originally posted by squadronleader View Post
                              for the love of god what make and color(flat black/chromium), and size are those wheels. offset?
                              cheap xxr 527's 18x9.75 et20 225/40/18 - its they hyperblack or whatever.

Originally posted by Darksyde View Post
                              Is that last picture at the corner of broadway and broadway terrace by the CCAC in Oakland?
                              You know it!!! I use to live up Broadway Terrace by 13. How's Seattle??

www.RenownUSA.com

Comment

Yes Yes Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X