My EJ6 on Schmidt's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My EJ6 on Schmidt's

Hey my name is Miguel, I am 22 years old and I am from Quebec, Canada. I'm introducing you my EJ6. It's my daily drive that drives me to school everyday. Basically it's a typical coilovers and camber kits setup on agressive wheels which I also putted sway bars and many other stuff. I wanted something different than all other japanese cars (sedan Civic on euro wheels...) and it ended with something like this. I really had no idea in what direction I was going. I have here some pictures taken last week and I hope you like it.

Feel free to comment !

Last edited by Mir30; 10-03-2012, 03:25 PM.

Has potential, If you painted your lip kit, got rid of the yellow headlights, got rid of the rack, got some skirts, and lowered it some more, it'd be very clean. Love the Modern lines.

R A C K E T X C L U B
    @Mister_Clocktower

Comment

Yeah I'll probably get the headlights back to normal, I am not really feeling them either. For the rack well it's all about taste I'll keep it there And finally I can't get lower anymore, my car almost got seized by cops a couple of weeks ago. I was about 1/2" lower and the stance was amazing but cops here are crazy about lowered cars and they pull over everybody. Only on the past few weeks I got pulled over 3 times. I really can't get it lower than this.

Comment

This is my old setup, they pulled me over again as well but I was fine.

Comment

I like the new wheels , they are moar better

Comment

Thanks

Rack is gone...

Comment

Working...
            X