Stanced vans are not a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by primerdimer View Post
    ok im just gonna say it... dodge vans? really? Ive looked over the pictures many times wondering how everyone thinks these are so cool (especially because theyre not stanced), and cant figure it out... what is so cool about them? they dont seem to be pushing any limits like all the other vans... not trying to ****, just trying to understand hahaha
    They look so different compared to all the other vans in Japan. And it might also be the fact that they all have a mopar crate motor stuffed inside.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
      the e92 front end one is the only van i would ever drive. but i would rock it so proud.
      Wisdom.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
      ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Now you MOFOs gonna make me dig out my old laptop. Man I had Esteema pics for days. For now I'll just say...

Fresh's point is nonirregardless.

Comment

I don't know if you guys have seen it but the new Odyssey concept is a perfect van to slam. Honestly it looks dope. I saw it at the NY auto show and was blown away.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

thats too dope

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
              Can you get those dodge vans in manual? That would be sick to hit the mountains in.
              For like one year only you could get a dodge mini van with the 2.2 turbo out of the spirit in a 5 speed, there is one thats BUILT that does like a 11 or 12 second quarter mile at the drag strip just north of me.
              Originally posted by Oh, Word?
              You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

vipstylecars
                A low degree of height is a low degree of intelligence.

Comment

What the hell did I just witness...

Comment

The E92 converted one is kind of cool, but these all look like piles of crap!

Why would someone put thst much money into a mini-van? Such a waste IMO....

That being said, I can't believe no one has posted all the hooked up Chevy Astro vans!

Most look like garbage, or are simply hilarious, but some can look decent...

Bad ass woody van, only Mini Van I actually want to own!

Decent examples, but still not my style...

More traditional hideousness....

Aaannnnnnddddddd........the Astroghini!!!!

Proud owner...this guy gets all the ladies!

Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
                    : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

Originally posted by 6erWebb View Post
                      recaros in a dodge van...

AWESOME

ever see the 4x4 expedition ones?

Not exactly fitted but 4x4 vans are awesome, I work at the company that makes the bumpers on the van u see there...I love it, its crazy how much $$$$ some of those people blow on their rigs.
                      Here's a van that came in the other day. Insane.
                      Eatin' Babies

Comment

Hahaha, that International is hardly a van, more like a mobile ZIP code.

I love those Quigley vans, got a buddy who works for Advanced Four-Wheel-Drive here in SLC. I've wanted to spoon SuperDuty axles under an Econoline for years.
                        - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

Dude that International is some zombie apocalypse shit lol
                          2005 Audi S4
                          2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6

~~~Luxury is a Lifestyle~~~

Comment

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Comment

How 'bout some slam van?

I do shoots: Red Herring Photography

Comment

Working...
                                X