Kny's E36 328i coupe + old bimmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kny's E36 328i coupe + old bimmers

Hello, been lurking around these forums for a while now without posting, so I thought it was time to make a thread about my current and previous cars.

I got my first BMW about 4 years ago, it was an E46 320D 2003 sedan in mint condition and all options available on the model, and had only 92.000km's on the clock. Sold it after 4 months and earned a month salary on the sale!

Totally OEM M-tech, lowered on cheap coilovers and 8,5+9,5x19" ET38+45 5-spoke concave look alloys.

After that, I went looking for a facelifted E46 coupe. Ended up buying a 2004 320CD with 144.000km's on the clock, loved the look on this car and spent alot of time and money on it. Couple months before I sold it I blew the turbo, luckily that was the only damage it caused!

This had 35/15mm Eibach springs, 8,5+9,5x19" ET38+45 CSL look alloys.
    CSL trunk, ACS front splitters, tint, LED Angel eyes, Remus exhaust, black kidneys etc.

And now, my current car, an OEM M-tech 328i Coupe E36, 5-speed MT, techno-violet.
    It has KW v2 coilovers, rear can't go any lower as I have removed the adjustment mechanism to get it as low as possible, front has 9 threads left.
    Wheels I have refurbished myself and are M-system II (throwing stars) 8+9x17" ET20+22 with polished lip and OEM silver centers.
    I bought the car march 2012, here are some photos and info from what I've done to it since then.

(Complete detailing worklog if any detailer junkies are interested: Click.)

How it sits now, tried with smoked markers. I think I actually prefer orange in front, but I liked the rear more with smoked :s

Thanks for looking, I'd be happy to get comments and constructive criticism And feel free to ask questions
    Last edited by Kny; 09-22-2012, 06:05 AM.
    BMW 328i Coupe Techno-Violet

sigpic

Nice work so far. Very clean.

Comment

Great work, very clean car. Any chance of some shots without the covers?

Comment

Thanks guys Do you mean without the throwing stars? I don't have any pictures without them, but I can take some soon
        BMW 328i Coupe Techno-Violet

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X