~Longhorn Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~Longhorn Game~

Yea today the football game are Texas Longhorn and Alabama.. GO LongHOrn GO!!! LoL anyway man my buddy and I did so much work on rear fender because I bought the Work Rezax 3 piece 19x9 22 et and 19x10.5 32 et .. Edafe (Royal_T) help me doing the face swap because I want front 32 et and rear 22 et.. OK so I install 245-35-19 tires on rear and then put them on test fit.. Fawk the rear poke too much then front.. My heart sank so bad because I shouldnt swap the face but oh well I dont give up... I went to tire shop to buy a pair of brand new 235-35-19 and then put them on.. IT fit ok and I borrow Edafe roller fender equipment to roll rear fender more.. My buddy help me to rolled fender and we push rear fender out as we can.. IT look ready to put rims on and then lower the car on mechanical stand.. I see the tires finally tuck inside the fender but one problem.. Im kinda mad at the rear fender where rear fender meet the bumper.. U know the clip attach the bumper.. My buddy use grinder to shave the rear bumper.. It fit good as glove but it make a little rub.. AHHHHH I miss rolling dump... i I gotta do a lot of work on rear and then I can roll dump.. Oh hey, I need help... What is the best spacers brand I can buy? Im afraid if I buy KICS 10mm spacers because my buddy has experience with them that has bolt keep turning.. I dont want this happen.. Anyway enough this story.. Here are the pics:

HELLLPPP I need flush in front: What ya suggest for me to do????

>>>>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<<<<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok....

for now spacers ftw... about 25mm or 30 mm then upgrade the barrels!!!
    Diego Olivares
    Slammed Garage
    SlammedGarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by s2k-13 View Post
      for now spacers ftw... about 25mm or 30 mm then upgrade the barrels!!!
      I think that number stick out too much in front.. What about 10mm???
      >>>>>I have a hard time with english because it is my second language and I'm also deaf<<<<< Please dont flame or argue with me ok....

Comment

10 or 15 should do it
        lookin good man

Comment

Definately need spacers in the front for now. Looks good overall
          Swang.n.Bang

Comment

Ok guys thanks!!! BUt give me a name brand of spacers and tell me why? Strong, reliable or what is it??

Comment

15-20mm spacers should do it well IMO. That shit looks incredible though man, nice work. Can't wait to see it all flushed out in the front!
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Roll Tide........................

Nice car.

Comment

THe front offset is 32 and If I get 10mm spacers.. Should be the offset and spacers equal 22 offset?

Comment

looking good mike get a 20mm spacer up front and youll be good

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
                    form>function
                    "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

Originally posted by balleur View Post
                      looking good mike get a 20mm spacer up front and youll be good
                      HMMM bro, if I get 20mm front and is it mean 12 offset????

Comment

So clean, Love the wheel choice, matches the car perfectly...
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I gotta know asap because there will be a huge meet on next two more weeks before I order spacers.. Give me feedback!!! Thanks for positive comments

Comment

i'm kinda diggin the tuck in the front but spacers are needed. i'd say 10mm would set it off just right.

Comment

Originally posted by Vis250p View Post
                              THe front offset is 32 and If I get 10mm spacers.. Should be the offset and spacers equal 22 offset?
                              correct... i hear project kics spacer have great reviews. no need for longer studs, have studs on them.

preparing for CCM?
                              Last edited by IIXtremeHansen; 01-07-2010, 11:50 PM.
                              Swang.n.Bang

Comment

Working...
                              X