Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possibly the lowest static versa in the nation, sadly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly the lowest static versa in the nation, sadly.

I know front needs to come down more, but from all the versa forums it's the lowest one I've seen (sadly!).

nice tiida bro!

Comment

yay tiida!!!

Comment

STOP POSTING YOUR LIFTED MONSTER TRUCKS ON OUR FORUM!!!!!! lol. j/k dude. Looks good. And it looks low. We're not happy unless it's on its knutz tho. And even when it is, we know it can go lower.
        stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Looks good, man. My friend has that exact same Versa, and perhaps these shots will finally convince his ass to drop the ride height a bit.

Keep it up! Any thoughts of chassis modification to get lower, or do you still have threads to spin down on the coils?

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

me gusta....lol i bet that muffler is scraped like crazy

****CURRENT****
            2005 Volvo XC90
            2005 BMW Z4

Comment

This thing looked great at show N Shine!

Lets meet up sometime, and cruise, good to see someone else from central oregon!

-Hall Huntington
              "on our way back i hit a bump and both of the springs slip off of their seats and slashed both of my front tires."

-Dane M

If your not doing this, your doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Keep it up! Any thoughts of chassis modification to get lower, or do you still have threads to spin down on the coils?
                The rear has the coil spring cut and shorter (1995 mustang) shocks because the coil shocks were bottomed out. And I can't go lower because the tire hits inside the front of the rear wheel well where it can't be moved.

Originally posted by ULY View Post
                me gusta....lol i bet that muffler is scraped like crazy
                It did, until I cut it off lol.

Originally posted by Funtington View Post
                This thing looked great at show N Shine!

Lets meet up sometime, and cruise, good to see someone else from central oregon!

-Hall Huntington
                Thanks, sounds good!

Comment

Looked great in person! It's come a long way from the sticker bombed versa I saw a year ago.

Comment

My friend also has a pretty damn low Versa. We're only one state above you so maybe you two will run into each other one day. Looks really great man.

I would post a picture but I don't feel like being a threadjacking asshole.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Working...
                    X