RaceLegal August 10, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaceLegal August 10, 2012

After a trip to San Diego's Qualcomm Stadium, a couple friends and I made it to RaceLegal. It is an event set up in the Stadium's parking lot (1/8 mile) in which people can bring any car they want (after a safety inspection) to race. For a flat fee you can race all day which in my opinion is pretty awesome. Since it was my first time here I decided not to race, plus the fact that my car probably would blow up after a run or two. There is a small fee to spectate but it is well worth it in my opinion, you get to watch drag races, see a good amount of nice cars, and there is even food and restrooms available. But enough of this boring preface on to the pictures...

My friend's and I decided to leave the racing for a bit and decided to find a good spot to take some quick pictures. I think they turned out alright

Last edited by Bokeh; 08-11-2012, 03:54 AM.

I love the combo on the s14, but those balloon tires need to go dude.

Comment

race legal is usually pretty lame IMHO
      C280 Build Thread
      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Using the meaty tires to fill the wheel gap, going for the functional lows right now. Will be slamming the car eventually. RaceLegal wasn't lame at all, I don't know how drag racing is ever lame.

Comment

Working...
        X