New "beater" 190e cosworth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome cuuuzay
    91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
    ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Originally posted by turbo turkey View Post
      I got rid of the sls and replaced the rears with regular 190e shocks. Since the sls springs are way softer than normal springs it slammed the back. While taking out the sls I found one of the rams was bent. Still have all functioning sls components in a box

More info on that lip!!!
      The lip is a reproduction of the one's used by 2.5-16 EVO I's..... Just made a copy of it with some sheet metal...
      OLD LANCERS NEVER DIE....

Comment

Saw this on tumblr, came here. Still in love with this car. It's so right.

I actually like those headlights, they're different then most US spec 190e's. Maybe cosworth lights?

Comment

Originally posted by willis View Post
          Saw this on tumblr, came here. Still in love with this car. It's so right.

I actually like those headlights, they're different then most US spec 190e's. Maybe cosworth lights?
          Those are the pre facelift headlights. September of 1988 was the facelift, I think. I just threw away some, I could have hooked you guys up.
          IG: ossiep

Comment

When I was typing that out I was thinking in my head: "I bet ossie had a pair of these but he probably threw them away"

True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzit View Post
              Those are the pre facelift headlights. September of 1988 was the facelift, I think. I just threw away some, I could have hooked you guys up.
              thats probably the best place for those lights.

cars lookin great arty! cant wait to see it in a couple days!
              Balls Deep Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo turkey View Post
                Brought the front down a little today an had Kevin Trower take some shots. They should be up shortly!

Yeah, I just got caught up with other stuff. Sold my GTI and bought an e46 m3!! I also just saw your PM..i should probably change the settings so it notifies me
                Yeah let me know. Want to get rid of them, building my E36 and looking to clear out the garage.

Comment

I want one of these cars, or generally a 5spd 190e.

Comment

Dude!
                    Photo:Konky Photography

Comment

Awh yeah! Had a good time at h2o! Lets see them pics!!

Comment

yeah! more photos!

Comment

Working...
                        X