No announcement yet.

[insert lame try hard thread title here]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE this. IMHO, it's refreshing to see a little bit more meat every now and then. The wheels and meatier than usual tires are on point. I wouldn't change a single thing.

OP is winning in my book.
    Pictars Here.

Comment

I'm digging the BBS. Lower it another 1", done.
      Eatin' Babies

Comment

Looks great!!!
        I would def keep the 17s.
        Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
        i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
        | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Originally posted by roof_rack View Post
          sorry forgot to respond to this haha but im from monroe, ct right next bridgeport / trumbull / shelton
          Well shit you're local.

Looks good, I'd love to see it with some 40 series tires and a little lower though!
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I like the thicker sidewalls, i've actually been searching for pics of a stretched 45 series on a newer car.

Looks great, good work. I think if you had 40 series they would look to small

Comment

Originally posted by Blumagic View Post
              I like the thicker sidewalls, i've actually been searching for pics of a stretched 45 series on a newer car.

Looks great, good work. I think if you had 40 series they would look to small
              Thanks! And well then here ya go haha, and yeah it may, but maybe not if it was still a 235 width. I've done pretty crazy stretch before on my old s4(205/40/18 on an 18x9.5) and to be honest I wasn't a huge fan.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Well shit you're local.

Looks good, I'd love to see it with some 40 series tires and a little lower though!
              I am indeed!! And thanks! One day it will, when these are shot.

Originally posted by driggers.a View Post
              I'm digging the BBS. Lower it another 1", done.
              Thank you! Like I said, if I had tires with a lower side wall height I could, but with the current setup I really don't have any room to go lower.

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
              Looks great!!!
              I would def keep the 17s.
              Thanks man I appreciate it

Originally posted by CJay View Post
              I LOVE this. IMHO, it's refreshing to see a little bit more meat every now and then. The wheels and meatier than usual tires are on point. I wouldn't change a single thing.

OP is winning in my book.
              thank you very much, appreciate the compliments!

Have 3 people who want to do a shoot of the car, should have a bunch more pics soon.

Comment

Dude this looks awesome. I'm super curious as to how it would look with the centercaps off. I think it would give it a mean "motorsport" vibe.

Comment

Thanks man!! And maybe I'll try that! If only it wasn't so slow

Comment

Working...
                  X